Thread: Roman Scum: "The Mafia Game." (REGISTERED PLAYERS only here)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Roman Scum: "The Mafia Game." (REGISTERED PLAYERS only here)

Sign ups are closed. If you are not in the following list, please refrain from commenting on this thread. Thank you.

Final players list for the Roman-Times-themed
    game is : (yes, i used the Times New Roman font... fuck you)
    1 Scribble
    2 Chikun
    3 Brett
    4 Locust
    5 Mikey
    6 Charm
    7 Nemes
    8 Blade
    9 Aco
    10 Blackmage
    11 Wolf
    What and I sent the messages that will be sent to you by Wednesday noon. Please be sure to confirm in the thread as fast as you can so we can start off the game by thursday morning max.

Same mod rules used by Tom. NO EDITING. NO DISCUSSIONS outside this thread...

And let's be honest, If someone comes up to you for information, they're probably playing a suspicious game, and chances are they might be the bad guys trying to suck you in.

So make sure you report anyone trying to suck info out of you, if anything, they will be mod-killed or replaced and you could be helping your colleagues by eliminating an enemy player!
    (and that has already happened before, so trust me, i will do it).

-------------------
    Day 1 will begin when 90% of u fuckers confirm. The other 10% must confirm by the end of day 1 at most or they are replaced instantly.

Have fun, play fair, be smart and open-minded, and just enjoy the fucking game or i'll whoop ur asses.

Last edited by CYBER; 05-08-2013 at 04:12 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...