Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Roman Scum: "The Mafia Game." (REGISTERED PLAYERS only here)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Vote: blade
    Why not
    Imagine my vote was in red

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

On my phone deal with it
    Is this what you meant to say?
    is that a vote or just a post?

for those with crappy phones like mine, and cant post colors, make sure u specifically mention when a vote u write is an explicit lynching vote.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

FYI...Each night has only 24 hours MAX to send in roles after day ends.

If you fail to send What and I (both) your night actions within 24 hours of day end, we will randomly activate one of your abilities and randomly target a random player and we will carry out your night move randomly to get the story going!.... The move might not be optimal.

So make sure you play this one fast! A night shouldn't usually last more than 12 hours assuming the Mods are active.

A day shouldn't last more than 48 hours either on such a small setup... and that's stretching it.

this is just a time scale to measure ur actions up to.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Ignore the above post for the first day
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

Vote Wolf

cause it's wolf.

5. Default

confirmed because I am a lazy asshat.

vote scrib because I can.

6. Default

unvote cuz i made my point. hehehe.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Town roles, and unvote are green this game instead of blue, since that shit is hard to read on a dark background.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Ignore the above post for the first day
    lol you beat me to it
    I like scaring little kids with my window-tainted SUV... or maybe it was a donkey.. depends on the country im in.

My previous post was just to get u guys on your horses.
    First day's chill, people have yet to confirm so take ur time thinking shit through...
    after night 1, i MIGHT enforce such fast-pace restrictions based on how fast the game is going.
    Obviously if someone DOESN't wanna use their night ability for some random reason, they are free to send us "No action" as a pm.

I probably didn't make myself clear, but the above ruling about us activating ur abilities is VERY VERY VERY DIRE cases, such as someone being AFK for a week or so.

But im glad i scared u little kids... candy? ice cream? K.Y?

9. Default

vote chikun, because he's been left out up til now.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

FYI WHAT.
    Blade has CONFIRMED via steam because he's a lazy asshat.

Everyone accounted for!

Obviously if smthn seems wrong or there could be a mistake, i probably missed something so feel free to correct me.

Let the Hunger Games resume.