Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66

Thread: Roman Scum: "The Mafia Game." (REGISTERED PLAYERS only here)

1. Default

Also, again i will write something more comprehensive, but someone brought it up already. When locust role claimed as a cop with Caligula, someone mentioned that that role doesn't really suit the name, so someone should have probably thought, hmmm could it be a fucked up cop?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

i didnt say u played super bad... just that u guys forgot about ur own skills...
    that being said, i personally found that u were playing tooo low key, when u usually are more talkative. that's all im saying..
    then again i did say that the vote rotation u guys did to confuse the sensor was amazing, because if neither of u voted, the sensor would have known that none of the lynchers voted, and clear them ALL innocent.
    So it's gd that u guys kept a guilty person in and didn't get scared of the claim..

anywho. gd game tho, i did say that mafia played essentially smart by staying out of the conversation...
    This defied ur nature, sure , but worked out great...

Which brings me to my important point.
    I'm thinking about hosting a website that allocated people random IDs and accounts to play under fake name while playing our mafia games... this will avoid issues EXACTLY like this : where people EXPECT carm (or others) to play in a certain way, whereas being incognito would let u play freely?

Thoughts?

Also, i think this thread served it's purposes. ima gonna be closing it soon to store every file we have so far.
    and so that people move towards blade's game instead of wasting time bickering here like what happened with tom's thread which went downhill just after the game was over... bcos ppl play differently and they wanna blame others for not sharing the same tactics...

all in all, proud of u all.
    What and I learned a great deal.

Surely there were a few mistakes here and there, and i will not deny Nemesis the right to believe that this could have been handled better, but you guys learned to not argue with the mods, and we learned that sometimes the players are right and we learn to fix such mistakes (such as a balance screw up as some ppl pointed that could have broken the game) in future games...
    next time i would simply not include such controversial roles until people become able to tell them apart.

thanks again for an amazing game guys, it was really entertaining. Go to blade's thread now, and Tom and i will start working on a more ...euh... LOGICAL and balanced setup for u fucknuts

ciao
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

reopened per cyber's request.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    reopened per cyber's request.
    thx ownies.

What. u have the stage.
    prove 'em wrong. do ur thing. and have fun.
    im out for now.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

I do not have time for this now, I was planning a write up of all the roles and names, along with reasons for them. As well as explain the scenes, since I did write them all, in addition to assessing everyone's game play and address their issues if there was any. As for now I have too much work to do to spend time on this. I would have requested someone open the thread after I had such items prepared, as for now all i can offer is to possibly address any questions people had about the game, rules, or situations.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I do not have time for this now, I was planning a write up of all the roles and names, along with reasons for them. As well as explain the scenes, since I did write them all, in addition to assessing everyone's game play and address their issues if there was any. As for now I have too much work to do to spend time on this. I would have requested someone open the thread after I had such items prepared, as for now all i can offer is to possibly address any questions people had about the game, rules, or situations.
    well it's open now for whenever u or anyone is free.

7. Default

Reopened..grr!

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

As I have time I will write up what I can if no one has questions for me yet, so first on the block:

Blackmage, Dioscorides, Town Doctor

Dioscorides was a greek physician best known for his work De Materia Medica, which was about medicinal herbs and plants, where to find them and how to use them. This was a manual used for centuries in the Roman and Byzantine world. I felt he would make for a good doctor because of his work, though in the traditional sense he wasn't a real "doctor" per se.

As far as the game went, Blackmage played it rather well, and survived for quite a long time as the doctor which was impressive. He did become flustered with some other people's unreasonable and foolish actions, but kept his cool in the thread. I would give him an 8/10, real solid gameplay.