Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Roman Scum: "The Mafia Game." (REGISTERED PLAYERS only here)

1. Default Roman Scum: "The Mafia Game." (REGISTERED PLAYERS only here)

Sign ups are closed. If you are not in the following list, please refrain from commenting on this thread. Thank you.

Final players list for the Roman-Times-themed
    game is : (yes, i used the Times New Roman font... fuck you)
    1 Scribble
    2 Chikun
    3 Brett
    4 Locust
    5 Mikey
    6 Charm
    7 Nemes
    8 Blade
    9 Aco
    10 Blackmage
    11 Wolf
    What and I sent the messages that will be sent to you by Wednesday noon. Please be sure to confirm in the thread as fast as you can so we can start off the game by thursday morning max.

Same mod rules used by Tom. NO EDITING. NO DISCUSSIONS outside this thread...

And let's be honest, If someone comes up to you for information, they're probably playing a suspicious game, and chances are they might be the bad guys trying to suck you in.

So make sure you report anyone trying to suck info out of you, if anything, they will be mod-killed or replaced and you could be helping your colleagues by eliminating an enemy player!
    (and that has already happened before, so trust me, i will do it).

-------------------
    Day 1 will begin when 90% of u fuckers confirm. The other 10% must confirm by the end of day 1 at most or they are replaced instantly.

Have fun, play fair, be smart and open-minded, and just enjoy the fucking game or i'll whoop ur asses.

Last edited by CYBER; 05-08-2013 at 04:12 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

All Roles sent out.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

IMPORTANT:

1- Any actions from players need to be sent directly to BOTH myself and What (send to both recipients).
    This is to allow us to be 100% sure that we didn't miss anything or cause conflict.

Any action sent to only one of us, or none of us will not be counted. It's your responsibility to send it to both What and Myself.

2- Note however that any action-feedback might be sent by either Cyber or What, depending on who's available. So make sure you don't miss out on any PMs...

3- FOR FUCKS SAKE EMPTY YOUR FUCKING INBOXES! (u can save them as txt files on ur pc for backups and delete ur storage content so we can send u the fucking roles and feedback...) ... thanks.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

confirmed
    Personal reform

5. Default

oh lawdy. confirmed.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

confirmed except for the whole "send to both bitch-face and what" part. what kind of things must we send both of you?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

7. Default

Confirmed

8. Default

fucking double posts-lag...

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    oh lawdy. confirmed.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

confirmed except for the whole "send to both bitch-face and what" part. what kind of things must we send both of you?
    @aco only.
    We sent out roles for everyone randomly. Now i don't really remember what you were assigned at the top of my head, but that quote was for those who have night jobs, such as mafia, killers, vigilantes, cops, doctors, protectors, voyeurs, drunk stalkers, nemesis' KKK family, and masturbators etc... (if any exist obviously).

What I was asking was, if you have a night or day job that involves writing the moderator, you'd write BOTH me and What in the SAME PM.
    This allows us to have the same resources when we decide on actions in order to avoid confusion and conflict in rulings.

Sorry if that wasn't clear enough... That post was by yours truly only because I forgot to post it originally... this is why What and I are proof-reading eachother's posts to avoid any leak of info or spoilers. so yeah.
    enjoy.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

@everyone else.
    and by the way, for those who don't know a lot about mafia, here are a couple of links to help.
    Keep in mind that this game is unconventional, and so don't assume that anything you read here behaves the same with us... we're fucked up ya know.
    But nevertheless, and thanks to Tom's previous game, this did help ME personally understand a few mechanics in order to mod this shit... so i hope it helps you too.

http://mikeburnfire.deviantart.com/a...Roles-72597749
    http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

Confirmed.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

10. Default

confirm