View Poll Results: Are you interested in a Vanilla Mafia Game?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure, less bullshit.

3 50.00%
  • No, I'm tired of mafia.

1 16.67%
  • I will but not with you modding.

2 33.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Just A Vanilla Mafia Game

I'll give this a shot.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Find the lounge if you are at Ataturk.
    I was at Gokcen, but still found a lounge, all you can eat, leather chairs, Ayran and massage chairs. I love a country where you can feel like a snooty bastard for 12 us dollars. Also, Random at my hostel in Ankara post!
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

im in, but still think the space game should continue, its not over yet.
    Personal reform

4. Default

Are you really starting this in the middle of my game? Are you really bailing and pulling this shit?

Jesus, I knew you were Asian but this is some real Nigger shit here...
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

Co-Modding-Catch the Fever.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

6. Default

It's always fun to throw in a vanilla townie setup every few games, even if we arent told it's a vanilla setup.
    I do have a few things to say:
    • I agree the space game should continue, it's unethical to pull a stunt on that thread and leave nemesis to catch the blame while u bail out. So i say you should just suck it up and keep up the space mafia game.
    • @nemesis, I think blade's posting this question not in order to start a new game, but as a simple question for future reference.
    • Problem with vanilla games is that some people don't have power roles, and they end up neglecting the game instead of contributing to the discussion.
    • Now only do we have a mod-impatience problem as Tom stated about deadlines, but this goes head to head with players that either randomly go MIA for no fucking reason and without prior warning. OR players that sign up for the game and immediately either get bored or want to be replaced. (i'm looking at you masskid... ur mafia gameplay is EXACTLY like u in scrimms... if u dnt feel the moment in the game, u just bail out and pull a rapscallion on us...)
    • Blackmage brought a key point last time, i think that we should mix up the mafia games sometimes. A vanilla game in the mix is certainly a mix, but only after we finish this current one. And perhaps after that vanilla game we can play a "find the jester" game, or a certain mechanic i've been working on.

Bottom line blade, as long as u're not bailing out on the other game, I'm in. If you are, that just shows shitty behavior and since you're the one who blew the whistle on the last game, not nemesis, I don't think that leaving him to take the hit for you when shit hit a temporary fan is the right move...

anyway... I'm always in for any mafia game really, i can even play multiple game at once...

I do not think that IBIS is READY for multiple simultaneous mafia games.
    That's for sure. Especially since Maynard is on our ass (<3 u maymay!) about us only having 1 thread active a time.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Apparently, that "jump to conclusions" mat from Office Space is finally getting some use.

8. Default

Closed. duplicate thread.

Maynard - The WCS Guy