Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: GunGame Server Lagging Horribly

1. Default GunGame Server Lagging Horribly

The gungame server has had terrible moments of choke/lag/whatever you want to call it, since yesterday.

edit: appears to be resolved.

5:48pm EST Lag is back in full force.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 07-03-2013 at 04:48 PM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    The gungame server has had terrible moments of choke/lag/whatever you want to call it, since yesterday.

edit: appears to be resolved.
    i wasnt aware you still played.
    figure'd you're too busy learning how to drive in trackbored'ya 2
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    yeah right! best racing game ever!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    don't talk shit about trackmania

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

There's gotta be something we can do here. The GunGame server is lagging at twelve to fourteen players (shooting at someone while they're moving is like shooting thin air) and when the server goes above sixteen players, it's unplayable - rubber banding, teleporting, poor shot registration, etc.

Everyone is affected, so we can confirm it's a server issue. I know you believe you know the cause, but it's break time until it gets fixed methinks.

6. Default

Yeah, the server is still bad. What can we do to remedy this? It's no fun playing with such lag

7. Default

When i was playing in there the other ngiht for a few hours it was full the einter time and we did not have any issues. I have yet to be in the server when this is occuring... does it occur only on particualr maps?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZRO View Post
    When i was playing in there the other ngiht for a few hours it was full the einter time and we did not have any issues. I have yet to be in the server when this is occuring... does it occur only on particualr maps?
    nope its random seemingly. when i get time ill pull some demos.

9. Default

Yesterday and last night things were pretty smooth although I still noticed times where the server was not 'keeping up' with player positions and thus the 'thin air' firing was at play. I think the immense lag/rubber banding issue only happened maybe twice, although I didn't play all day and all night long. Definitely is independent of the map being played - seen it across the board on all maps.

10. Default

Ok the server has been lagging for the last...i'd say...7 maps (since i started playing). I pulled the demo of the last map (sex fix). It was lagging off and on but the biggest lag spike was right before mut won. Check it out.

the server quality is just really bad right now. Registration is bad, lag spikes, just NOT what the server used to be and it makes me sad