Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard Fire Fund

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I feel terrible for not being able to donate, only have 30 bucks to my name right now(I have to ignore the steam sales ). And because I keep moving around I have not gotten a job this summer. Month at this place a week at mine, a month at my parents place, heading back up to mine.
    I wish I had the funds to donate. >.<
    we've all been there at some point.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

I think I may want to just drive up to Maynard's and give him the money in person.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard
    squirrel - even though he's done more shit than any one 2 piss me off, I loves the guy (no homo)

3. Default

Just put my second puppy to sleep in less than 3 weeks so I can only afford to donate 100 bucks right now

Vet bills cost me 600 (AGAIN)

Otherwise that money could have went to you.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

I wouldn't even know what to do if this happened to me, so I'll toss a little into the pot. Needless to say, you've inspired me to look into renter's insurance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    When you buy admin you agree to not be a cunt-faced Mexican.
    Emo <ibis.a>

5. Default

Wish I had more to give but Ive spending so much fixing up my new place and moving.
    Made my donation and I'm posting not to brag just to bump this back up to the top.
    Come on people... For the price of one game (or what you spent over the steam sale) we can really help a brother out.
    I wanna see this get up to at least $1000 donation total for Maynard and I need everyones help.

Give what you can even if its only a few dollars... we have so many members and if everyone just helped out a little it will go a long way!!!

6. Default

Hell even I donated. if I was playing marry/fuck/kill canada edition with maynard, justin bieber, and hockey as options, i'd do all 3 to myself.

But seriously shit happens and you realize the petty stuff doesn't matter. Even if you can just toss over a dollar, thats 4 chicken nuggets. Not even maynard can hate chicken nuggets.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Hell even I donated. if I was playing marry/fuck/kill canada edition with maynard, justin bieber, and hockey as options, i'd do all 3 to myself.

But seriously shit happens and you realize the petty stuff doesn't matter. Even if you can just toss over a dollar, thats 4 chicken nuggets. Not even maynard can hate chicken nuggets.
    that was beautiful

CryingEagle-Flag640.jpg

8. Default

Donations currently at $927 (well before the dam paypal fees), it appears we will easily be raising more than 1k. I can not believe we raised nearly $1000 in only a week.

9. Default

Blown away by the amount raised... and how fast as well. Once again, thx 2 all who donated, I'm forever grateful as it will help me replace some furniture I desperately need.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

I know the stress and struggles of a fire. When my shop burned down back in 2010, I lost everything.
    I'm going to donate what I can now, and I'll donate again when I get my rent check from my tenants next week. I wish I could donate more now, but my dumbass tenants found a way to break my garbage disposal, AND my dishwasher within the last 13 days, so I blew over a g within the last 2 days.

I am honestly shocked and very blessed to be part of a great community. How a bunch of online people from over the world come together to help someone in need, this truly is a family.
    Good luck Maynard, hope you are doing well through all this.