Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Surprised about who can get admin

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    WOAH WOAH WOAH, never bind slay @all, are you retarded?! I sent you the link for the !slap @all, not slay. Anywho, just don't bind it hahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoWheaties View Post
    One day i discovered the slay @all and phil send me to a link saying it was not allowed.
    Calm your tits.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    Calm your tits.
    OMG I MISTYPED !SLAP SORRY. i meant to say slap never did slay all ever!

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

once again i meant to say slap all sorry i never put slay all

3. Default

Maybe if you switched to Wheaties rather than whatever sugary breakfast cereal you are currently eating then you would have better focus.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Maybe if you switched to Wheaties rather than whatever sugary breakfast cereal you are currently eating then you would have better focus.
    recently I've been skipping breakfast, actually.

5. Default

recently I've been skipping breakfast, actually.
    ITS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!

noob
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

6. Default

I would like to say that i have not been spamming the mic, and one of the reasons i bought admin (one) was because about 3 of those 10 bans were for a legit reason and i had so many i didn't bother making an abuse thread. One day i discovered the slay @all and phil send me to a link saying it was not allowed. Problem solved. If you really think I'm abusing my powers (which the whole spamming shit, i haven't been spamming the damn mic. Maybe when i talk, you think, "this kid has a fucking annoying voice," and go to "WHEATIES IS SPAMMING THE MIC OMGWTF!" If you really don't want to hear me go to your player list.
    You were !freeze @all'ing last night, silly goose. Very good of you to slay yourself after you accidentally froze every CT during a round, though. I give you props for that.

Don't !anything @all ever unless:

A- Hell freezes over
    B- Pigs can fly
    C- Monkeys fly into your ass and out of your mouth
    D- All of the above

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Marlow View Post
    You were !freeze @all'ing last night, silly goose. Very good of you to slay yourself after you accidentally froze every CT during a round, though. I give you props for that.

A- Hell freezes over
    B- Pigs can fly
    D- All of the above
    E- you know what the fuck you're doing, which you obviously don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Marlow View Post

A- Hell freezes over
    B- Pigs can fly
    D- All of the above

Yeah.. this won't be long...

9. Thumbs down ill pay extra

ill pay extra if it is just the sever needing the money this kid has 10+ bans and yet still have admin.. then comes in flaming admins and down talking admins to people playing.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

and maybe just maybe if every one says you are spamming then you probably are, why should every one in the server have to go to player list and mute you if you are the problem. im just sying take it easy on the mic

I would like to say that i have not been spamming the mic, and one of the reasons i bought admin (one) was because about 3 of those 10 bans were for a legit reason and i had so many i didn't bother making an abuse thread. One day i discovered the slay @all and phil send me to a link saying it was not allowed. Problem solved. If you really think I'm abusing my powers (which the whole spamming shit, i haven't been spamming the damn mic. Maybe when i talk, you think, "this kid has a fucking annoying voice," and go to "WHEATIES IS SPAMMING THE MIC OMGWTF!" If you really don't want to hear me go to your player list.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jjohnsonftw View Post
    ill pay extra if it is just the sever needing the money this kid has 10+ bans and yet still have admin.. then comes in flaming admins and down talking admins to people playing.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

and maybe just maybe if every one says you are spamming then you probably are, why should every one in the server have to go to player list and mute you if you are the problem. im just sying take it easy on the mic

not even going into all the ways in which you're wrong.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.