Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Surprised about who can get admin

1. Default

I, for one, welcome my new No Wheaties overlord.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jjohnsonftw View Post
    ill pay extra if it is just the sever needing the money this kid has 10+ bans and yet still have admin.. then comes in flaming admins and down talking admins to people playing.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

and maybe just maybe if every one says you are spamming then you probably are, why should every one in the server have to go to player list and mute you if you are the problem. im just sying take it easy on the mic

Quote Originally Posted by NoWheaties View Post
    I would like to say that i have not been spamming the mic, and one of the reasons i bought admin (one) was because about 3 of those 10 bans were for a legit reason and i had so many i didn't bother making an abuse thread. One day i discovered the slay @all and phil send me to a link saying it was not allowed. Problem solved. If you really think I'm abusing my powers (which the whole spamming shit, i haven't been spamming the damn mic. Maybe when i talk, you think, "this kid has a fucking annoying voice," and go to "WHEATIES IS SPAMMING THE MIC OMGWTF!" If you really don't want to hear me go to your player list.
    that's not how it works. you can't "buy off" peoples' admin. if wheaties fucks up, his powers will be removed. otherwise, stop fucking bitching. anyone can buy admin at IBIS. that is how the system has been run for years, and how it will continue for the for-seeable future.

if you see him breaking rules, then get a demo of it and fucking post an admin abuse thread. but do NOT come in here telling us how bad he is, because nothing will happen. we don't take action if you are going to be too damn lazy to get proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    indeed, there is such a thing as player mute you babies

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    I, for one, still think that you're a jw (even if it is temporary).
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    I, for one, still think that you're a jw (even if it is temporary).
    i see what u did there. And what u edited.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...