Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need an ADMIN ASAP in Zmod

1. Default Need an ADMIN ASAP in Zmod

Admins are needed in zmod, have spammers, cade breaker and people illegally cading in crawl spots. Sorry for making a thread for this moment specifically its just we need you right now!

2. Default

looks ok 2 me.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Let me know the time, and map played, so I can keep my eyes out for them in the future.

4. Default

Thanks guys but they were gone by the time you guys showed up. It was full in the am and they emptied it. "Diamond STEAM_0:0:45586327 08 was the mic spammer and i wasn't able to get the ip of the cade breakers. One of their names was "ACHMED. Thanks again guys! I need to get Admin

5. Default

user temp ban request or admins to your list.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ View Post
    Admins are needed in zmod, have spammers, cade breaker and people illegally cading in crawl spots. Sorry for making a thread for this moment specifically its just we need you right now!
    sorry bro i have been on wcs mod alot lately ill try to come back to z mod more frequently lol. Guess omega cant do it all =p.
    Guitar God
    Bow Down

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ View Post

get a few admins on your friends list so that u can contact them directly via steam.

Phil would be a good choice to whore out for zm... you know... bcos he's from that ghetto area too.
    wink wink?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Phil would be a good choice to whore out for zm... you know... bcos he's from that ghetto area too.
    wink wink?
    Zm is my hood.

9. Default

Phil will also give you some sugar, if you know what I mean.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

LMAO @ you weirdos Ill be sure to add some more admins!