Maukid : lol
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : never realized it

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    So cyber has been missing this whole day..... I have a feeling its gta5
    Nope. Gym ran long snd busy work day... Textdriving now
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

What's the first things 2 friends do on gta 5?? Yep, kill each other apparently cyber and I are arch-enemies friends xD. Some bastard gave him 4 mil while I'm over here eating from trash cans.

Ps every time cyber hard breaks he hits the horn... so if you just listen to him play you know when he brakes
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : panorama is so nub

4. Default

What's the first things 2 friends do on gta 5?? Yep, kill each other apparently cyber and I are arch-enemies friends xD. Some bastard gave him 4 mil while I'm over here eating from trash cans.

Ps every time cyber hard breaks he hits the horn... so if you just listen to him play you know when he brakes
    lawl... im not used to controllers, and i keep pressing the damn L3 button whenever i wanna move with the L-axis.

oh and...
    that moment when my sister walked on us in the shower...
    awkward...

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    lawl... im not used to controllers, and i keep pressing the damn L3 button whenever i wanna move with the L-axis.

oh and...
    that moment when my sister walked on us in the shower...
    awkward...
    God I was dying when I saw you enter the shower xD you would think they lock the shower or something

I think i'm understanding this now...

GTA5 makes bromancing possible. Must port ILY over to GTA5 Wii U edition!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

Not cool cyber! I take a shower in your house and you seem to be able to join me... you take a shower in my house and i cant even open the door :'(

8. Default

Not cool cyber! I take a shower in your house and you seem to be able to join me... you take a shower in my house and i cant even open the door :'(
    maybe bcos my appartment cost twice as much as yours? and a "womanizing shower" was part of that deal? -.-

besides, I lock the door when I shower, deal with it :P

9. Default

I head there's really no point in buying a place for more than 200k... because all your paying for is diff location after the 200k mark.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I head there's really no point in buying a place for more than 200k... because all your paying for is diff location after the 200k mark.
    Blame it on masskid...
    I suddenly had a buckload of money, and he was like "let's go buy you that 400k house with the 10slot garage" ... and i was like "sure!"...

turns out they all look the same -.- and masskid screwed me over by 250k.

oh well, at least my house is at the highest north tower, slightly at the start of the suburbs, so that's always good to easily find when running away from cops, unlike a downtown house with a clusterfuck of confusing entrances leading to dead ends -.-

- - - Updated - - -

oh and maymay, i tried writing u yesterday on steam... u didnt answer.
    what's your social club handle so i can add you to the ibis crew, and possibly give you control over it.

population : mass and myself so far
    need moar people in the game! we want a shower orgy damnit