Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Major server migration

1. Default

And so it begins! Fingers crossed that the lag i keep getting was server sided (i doubt...) and would be gone with better performance now!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Man I picked a bad time to get on to CSS, soon as I join they shut down D:

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

I have placed the ticket to have the ips moved to the new servers. Now we wait and once they are done I can start working on bringing the servers back online and restoring service.

4. Default

Taking longer b/c

SoftLayer ‏@SoftLayer 49s The NOC is working with the dev team to resolve connectivity issues to http://manage.softlayer.com and http://control.softlayer.com .

5. Default

Well as I'm not really active on the forums I did notice the servers were down for obvious reasons, but after reading I do thank you for your effort with this.

I'm sure things will run smoother once the transfers are completed. Cant wait to try it out.

6. Default

Figures right when we are all ready to move our stuff... lol

28-Oct-2013 21:58 UTC the NOC was alerted that the Customer Portal is not responding. Our Dev team is investigating the issue. [d7c]

7. Default

The NS2 servers are up, there is a delay with the CS:S box as now they are telling me I can keep all the IPs except for the WCS server.

8. Default

I cannot wait to see the new power and speed with the upgrade, Zero U are the man! Oh also once i get back from my 3 month break i am taking to go up to canada I will be re-newing my admin so i can help keep the servers growing even more .

9. Default

The NS2 servers are up, there is a delay with the CS:S box as now they are telling me I can keep all the IPs except for the WCS server.
    the ONE server i want live, NAW! -.-
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Ok looks like we will be able to get it swapped out. It is just a lot more difficult than there normal switch overs. So we still got some more time before they come up. The good news is that so far the NS2 servers are running a lot faster and so expect improvements for the CS:S servers too.