Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    not bethesda. Zenimax* Have you played ESO? Generic MMO? Its first person, thats further from generic than any other game. It deff feels like elderscrolls and it is still not finished.

The surviour page was confirmed a hoax and a bethesda twitter post indicates that they are most likley not ready to reveal as it was saying, if you here a rumor about fallout 4, it is false. We have not and do not plan on saying anything at this time" blah blah blah. Secondly, with as many spelling errors and grammar errors in those casting scripts, i cant say i trust them. i can not wait for this game!

any game can be an MMO... if it's massively played multiplayer online -.-
    you're thinking of MMORPG maybe?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Id it comes out at all, it will still be two or more years away. And thank god for that, remember how shitty the glitches were with New Vegas when it came out? I'll wait for a refined game rather than a clusterfuck to get the game as soon as possible.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Id it comes out at all, it will still be two or more years away. And thank god for that, remember how shitty the glitches were with New Vegas when it came out? I'll wait for a refined game rather than a clusterfuck to get the game as soon as possible.
    This. So much this. More companies should take the time to do this and their basic base would be a lot better off. Especially if it's not an MMO, so they aren't losing revenue on it.

4. Default

ESO is just shit. I hate it so much that I refuse to play with the rest of my available time for eso. I'd rather go back and start up my WoW account. And I only got it because all my RL friends were playing it. Christ Everquest is better then ESO.
    One by one the penguins slowly steal my sanity

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rapetrain express View Post
    eso is just shit. I hate it so much that i refuse to play with the rest of my available time for eso. I'd rather go back and start up my wow account. And i only got it because all my rl friends were playing it. Christ everquest is better then eso.
    dafuq?

6. Default

He's absolutely correct. Game is shit.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Made you look.

8. Default

FUCK YOU!!!!!!

soon as I saw this I was like... I Swear 2 God... if this is a joke.....

FUCK!!!!!

rage.png

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

This deserves a ban...
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

10. Default

This one is kinda real.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/...ess-conference

Something new at least.