View Poll Results: Are you down for another mafia game hosted by "WHAT" ?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • HELL YEAH i'm always a veteran.

10 62.50%
  • Sure, Im a newbie but i learned from this game.

5 31.25%
  • Fuck that, fuck it all. I don't want to play a What mafia game.

1 6.25%
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break Wars (Mafia)

1. Default

Yeah late at night my ass, im westcoast and its almost morning here.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Sorry. been having major college issues.

confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Irish is sitting on the forums too. Retard isn't paying attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

Sry..
    i was busy with surprise "overnight guests" from the US... you fucking people always have the worst damn timing.
    i told irish on steam to check on forums. clearly the new people need to be reminded to check in once every 6 waking hours at least to optimize the course of this game without constant waiting time...
    I was hoping to give the benefit of the doubt to irish and tom who told me they saw their pm, and lily who has been afk, but it's time to start.

Finalizing scene. gimme 15 mins.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

over 15

6. Default

He meant a Mexican 15

7. Default

Over 30

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Over 30
    You know he's finally gonna post it and then it's jsut gonna be you and me arguing how much of a Mexican Cyber is.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    You know he's finally gonna post it and then it's jsut gonna be you and me arguing how much of a Mexican Cyber is.
    not like the first scene is gonna give us a shit load of info, so yeah probably

10. Default

(...)
    "LIKE I SAID, I didn't do it! No matter what that fucker on the outside thinks. I'm being framed."
    - Yeah yeah we know! You're innocent, everyone here is innocent! Right papi? Still, in Fox River, you have to know who you want to keep close, and who to keep closer. Now are the rumors true?
    "What rumors?"
    - There's talk that you, Mr innocent, and some recently incarcerated loco have plans in motion to get the hell out of this shit place. Between the guards, the surprise inspections, and the powerhungry dirtbags ruling this joint, I could use a little fresh air, comprendes? And speaking of locos...
    "Where the hell were you? Any updates yet?"

>> I had to get my daily doze of "insulin". And as for you,the rumors are true. But for the time being, let's keep it on the down low for the day. I need to do my own assessment of who to bring along, we don't want any obstacles here, and that includes people who want us bending over, locked up or dead. Are we clear?
    - Hey, just count me in. I'll watch your backs, hermanos.
    >> Good. Bottom line is, we're breaking out of Fox River when the time is right. And the time is right when we've weeded out everything and everyone that can screw up with us getting our freedom. Wait, what the hell is happening!?...

• EVERYONE LINE UP in front of your cells!

• Don't you fucking tell me what to do. Remember who you're dealing with. We can make your life a living hell here, remember that.

• ​Lay off me man, I'm just doing my job. EVERYONE STRAIGHT TO THE YARD. We have some "guests" over for a surprise inspection!

"Surprise inspection? By who?"
    - This is gonna be a looong day, amigos...

Day 1 Begins:
    With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
    Last edited by CYBER; 05-18-2014 at 03:35 AM. Reason: fucking forums fucked up the quote tags... made it clear.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...