View Poll Results: Are you down for another mafia game hosted by "WHAT" ?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • HELL YEAH i'm always a veteran.

10 62.50%
  • Sure, Im a newbie but i learned from this game.

5 31.25%
  • Fuck that, fuck it all. I don't want to play a What mafia game.

1 6.25%
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59

Thread: Prison Break Wars (Mafia)

1. Default

So what is the count as of now?
    Again, I'm in.

2. Default

Well, I'm not mathmagician but 10 vets plus 5 newbs would make 15. This is perfect for my current settup, but i can easily add some more if we garner some more interest over the weekend, again we start on monday evening, which is my evening which is west coast, so no later than 8 pm West coast time monday.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

since it seems as though these (mafia games) might become a thing now, would it be worthwhile to ask zero to make a subsection on the forums for them?

keeps everything together and easy to find, including easy archiving of old games.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I have already contacted zero about this so that I can mod a section freely without having to bother clan every time someone edits a post or someone needs a spankin...

in order to keep forums clean and organized and for people to keep track of their games easier.

he said to pm him about it fingers crossed
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    I have already contacted zero about this so that I can mod a section freely without having to bother clan every time someone edits a post or someone needs a spankin...

in order to keep forums clean and organized and for people to keep track of their games easier.

he said to pm him about it fingers crossed

yea about that... until this happens. Try not to contact maynard. kthx

in regards to having out own section, it would also allow us to set up official rules, rules the clarify that alot of this is in the realm of roleplaying and that some things said may not be actual personal attacks.
    Personal reform

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    yea about that... until this happens. Try not to contact maynard. kthx

in regards to having out own section, it would also allow us to set up official rules, rules the clarify that alot of this is in the realm of roleplaying and that some things said may not be actual personal attacks.
    did maymay make you his chief of staff or something?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    did maymay make you his chief of staff or something?
    no, the opposite. He is bound to ruin these games. Id like our own section with our own rules to circumvent his reign. If that cant happen, id be more then willing to accommodate per my dime.
    If i am not mistaken, just about ever game we have played.. he has intervened and threated to close the thread because roleplaying is not comprehensible.

- - - Updated - - -

im pretty sure at one point, repremends were warnded for people double posting... given the "dont edit posts" rule...
    Personal reform

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    no, the opposite. He is bound to ruin these games. Id like our own section with our own rules to circumvent his reign. If that cant happen, id be more then willing to accommodate per my dime.
    If i am not mistaken, just about ever game we have played.. he has intervened and threated to close the thread because roleplaying is not comprehensible.

- - - Updated - - -

im pretty sure at one point, repremends were warnded for people double posting... given the "dont edit posts" rule...
    the double-post thing was a misunderstanding. and each time he's stepped in it has been needed otherwise. mostly because stupid little tards like nem can't manage to play a forum game without resorting to personal attacks against peoples' families. there's a difference between roleplaying, and being a cunt. people often have trouble understanding this around here.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    the double-post thing was a misunderstanding. and each time he's stepped in it has been needed otherwise. mostly because stupid little tards like nem can't manage to play a forum game without resorting to personal attacks against peoples' families. there's a difference between roleplaying, and being a cunt. people often have trouble understanding this around here.
    #Like
    In-Game name: †Jesus†

10. Default

I will post the real thread within an hour, then I will begin sending out roles to people, the goal is to start tomorrow evening so hopefully we can get everyone confirmed by then. We have 15 good people going into this one so it should be fun. This thread can be closed.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.