Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143
Results 1,421 to 1,428 of 1428

Thread: Supernatural Mafia

1. Default

A note to everyone, NEVER claim Doctor or Faith Healer.

I do feel bad about Blackmage. I had honestly forgotten that he could not bus himself. To be honest, I was starting to believe my own fake claim.

One more word of advice, NEVER take anyone's claim seriously until you know for a fact that they are telling the truth.

2. Default

Lynch Phil they said, it'll be fine they said.
    I told y'all to look at Mikey.

3. Default

Being able to bus yourself is OP as fuck, so I'm glad that wasn't in the game.

Overall I think What did a fine job, aside from the fiasco of Day 1. Even if Stan said nothing we should've lynched someone else. Policy lynching is stupid.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

goddamnit mikey i fucking knew it!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    A programming genius called HEAP
    Had trouble in getting to sleep
    So he made his lambs troup
    through a huge FOR-NEXT loop
    FOR 1 TO 10000: NEXT sheep.

5. Default

Kionay - Didn't play too badly, just got unlucky with investigations. 8/10

Sin - Possibly worst play of the entire game, including Stan. Should have been lynched Day 1 but instead stuck around long enough to ruin town's game. 1/10

Passarelli - Not terrible for a first time player, was involved and contributed to dicussion. 6/10

Cyber - Cheated. N/A

Wolf - Actually played the game this time. And not too poorly, right up until deciding to lynch himself and give the game away. 6/10

Old Bastard - Rivaled Sin for worst play by claiming Doc for no reason other than thinking he was being clever. 0/10

Phil - Meh. 5/10

Stan - Who? 1/10

Acolyte to Jippy - A tie? Really? Reeeeaaaallly? A fucking tie? 2/10

Brett Favre - Died on the first day, can't really say anything. Came back to play someone who claimed doc like an idiot. N/A

Scribble - Had one job. Didn't do it. Played poorly. 2/10

Locust - Nothing of value. 4/10
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

6. Default

for those who haven't done so, if you want to sign up for the next mafia game, make sure you you post in the sign up thread in the parent section.

I still need another 2-3.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

I feel bad for brett, he died back to back before he could do anything lolol. That was too funny hahahahaha

i know its late but.. i started watching the series about half way through this game (was busy finishing prison break). Se3 Ep 3... my fav episode so far.... Sammy "Deeeannn... I lost my shoe *sad face*"

Edit: BEST EPISODE EVER! lmao lmao!!!!!!!
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 06-24-2014 at 08:15 PM.
    Personal reform