Page 1 of 143 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural Mafia

1. Default Supernatural Mafia

This game is based on the Supernatural series. It does not follow any specific plot or storyline from the show, but is used to provide flavor and some interesting aspects to the game.

List of Players:
    Kionay, Sin, Passarelli, Cyber, Nemesis, Old Bastard, Phil, Stan, Acolyte to Jippy, Blackmage, Brett Favre, BladeTwinSwords, DJ_MikeyRevile, Scribble, Locust

ANYONE WHO ISN'T me or in the above list is NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON THIS THREAD.

Those who were asked to confirm in the thread, please type <confirmed> (not color coded), when almost everyone is confirmed, DAY 1 will begin when i post the scene.

I ASK EVERYONE TO NOT TALK TO ANYONE outside of this thread about your/their roles. If you have a partner, you can only talk to them when DAY 1 in game is over, and NIGHT 1 begins!

WE ARE PLAYING A Supernatural mafia wars theme. So for those who want information about the show or their character (for lore purposes), try this wiki: http://supernatural.wikia.com/wiki/Supernatural_Wiki

All roles have been distributed randomly, read what your role is and if you have any questions ask me.

For the sake of balancing the game and keeping it fresh, I have used both Mafiascum.net and EpicMafia in the formation of some of the roles. There are no hidden modifiers. It is meant to be a step up from Cyber's game, but it is not a Role Madness game, so no complaining if you didn't get a super awesome power role.

IF you have questions, ask me directly in FORUM PM ONLY so that i can keep track of all communications.
    You do not ask other players.
    I will always reserve the right to answer/note answer/ ignore your question if i believe that it interacting with that question might be too revealing to the plot.
    Make sure you all add me on steam if you haven't yet, just in case.

Colors to Vote: To unvote: Unvote Name To vote to lynch someone: Vote Name To vote no lynch: No Lynch

Absolutely NO Editing of any posts. There will be consequences for doing this, including and up to a modkill.

The goal is to start tomorrow evening, unless everyone confirms before that, so no complaining about getting the show on the road before then.

If you have not received a role, its because your inbox is full, message me when you have room.
    Last edited by What; 06-01-2014 at 11:33 PM.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

For those who don't know. What What was saying about "you do not ask others" is that "you do not TALK to others outside of this thread about this game or your role, unless your role allows you to do", you CAN however ask questions during the day IN THE THREAD if you need clarification to random shit like "Yo, why are we no lynching? is that good or bad?".

Keep in mind however that during the game, you might be given false info by scum if given the chance, but discussion and interrogation is definitely part of the game.

REMEMBER> NO EDITS>
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

confirmed

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

confirmed
    In-Game name: †Jesus†

5. Default

Confirmed.

6. Default

cuntfirmed.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

confirmed
    Personal reform

9. Default

firm of the con
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Confuckingfirmed.