0 0%
  • No ban

2 100.00%

Thread: D.4.R.K. Yushun 6/15/14 5PM PST STEAM_0:1:3243002

1. Default D.4.R.K. Yushun 6/15/14 5PM PST STEAM_0:1:3243002

Name in Game: D.4.R.K. Yushun
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:3243002
    Where: GG server
    Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...3243002&Submit
    Reason to perma ban: I caught him hacking on GG around 3:45pm PST and caught a demo of him. I went to ban him and he left before my fat fingers could hit the right keys (Just looked in bans and apparently it did go through. My Mistake) . Fast forward to around 5pm PST and saw him back in the server. I just banned him for an hour. I am positive that the demo will be sufficient. If I am however wrong, I apologize for the inconvenience to both the server and Yushun.

2. Default

Yeah i'm not seeing anything buddy.
    All i see is chakala666 rejoining at 2500.

My vote is unban.

3. Default

The sudden jerking when shooting at others? Or is that really bad lag?

4. Default

Oh no, I def see the slight jitters, but nothing aimbot like. Just client end get last second adjustments in, as I and many players do. I also looked at the churches demo, saw nada.

- - - Updated - - -

Could be more jitters on your end from bad connection?

5. Default

Possibly. New internet provider recently and Verizon is known to throttle and lag. Sorry for the confusion and ban.

6. Default

out of curiosity ... who was the second voter on this thread? for documentation purposes...

also... i ALWAYS see those jitters on yoshun... i was the original banner of this guy and i will retain my own opinion on the fact that i think he's bullshit.

that aside, i haven't see the demos, and im sure the others wouldnt have unbaned if the evidence was conclusive...

give it time, but yes, i do see those jitters on him and ONLY him... especially after he shoots ppl with the damn pistols...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Me. Thought I posted closed.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones