Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: taraN Hacking?

1. Default

Im beter at internet bang bang game then all u and my epeen is liek 4 inches so go in tiem out wile I bang bang ur mommys

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

He'll know my epeen when it whacks him across the face if I ever bother to load source on my new comp
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Hurry up What. You need to vagabond against me so I get better.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Idk what ESEA page you were looking at but I stopped paying that faggot money to play on his subpar servers back in '11. Face it, you're basically a bronze level in GO. Couldn't entryfrag your way out of a wet paper bag kid.

Post on this thread once you hit LEM legitimately.

Smh. Shitties talkin shit. lel Get out of open.
    plz settle down, im looking at your career period for pugs and league and you're highest is 4.3 rws for league, its pretty funny coming from you seeing that you've never got out of open and maintained an average of 3-4 rws on client. Where the top10 shitties list cause it seems like you'd be leading that. Opens easy but it seems like you'd struggle getting past that. I could teach you if you want, for you ill only charge $15/hr lemme know how that sounds to you

smh shitties talkin shit. lel

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Full of yourself much? Careful, if you stroke that epeen any harder you'll chafe.
    sorry, gotta quickly act like a tough guy to put this shitty back in his place

I suddenly wanna say that we aren't talking about WCS at all anymore in this thread....

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

6. Default

Yup, it's just Sin encouraging this kid to stroke his epeen harder. I'm surprised it isn't a bloody stump by now.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

7. Default

now to be FAIR... you do hack.
    give me a year or two, i'll plant some shit on you.
    I mean, i'll find some shit on you.

#shotfired.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    now to be FAIR... you do hack.
    give me a year or two, i'll plant some shit on you.
    I mean, i'll find some shit on you.

#shotfired.
    ohnoe

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taraN View Post
    plz settle down, im looking at your career period for pugs and league and you're highest is 4.3 rws for league, its pretty funny coming from you seeing that you've never got out of open and maintained an average of 3-4 rws on client. Where the top10 shitties list cause it seems like you'd be leading that. Opens easy but it seems like you'd struggle getting past that. I could teach you if you want, for you ill only charge $15/hr lemme know how that sounds to you

smh shitties talkin shit. lel

- - - Updated - - -

sorry, gotta quickly act like a tough guy to put this shitty back in his place
    Pls gimme link. You've never even played in any leagues, peasant. Stay strong with your 2003 CS:S Pub experience. Lel the game didn't even come out until 2005.

P.S.: GOML

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

10. Default

Pls gimme link. You've never even played in any leagues, peasant. Stay strong with your 2003 CS:S Pub experience. Lel the game didn't even come out until 2005.

P.S.: GOML
    I played leagues, pretty shitty ones but still played them. Open same as you, rga, cevo. You must really be retarded, everyone knows source came out in 05, I was playing 1.6 before then.

that graph is just the stat system for ESEA. RWS was the overall score, of which he held 11, which isn't impressive at all.
    Your 3 rws looks real impressive. Here's your terrid league and pug stats. Just admit it, you're shit at the game. The worst player in IBIS WCS server will prob average around your rws lmaooo.
    League.jpg
    Pug.png

lel Get out of open.
    Tells me to get out of open, never got out of open himself. Please your making yourself look stupid
    open.jpg

peasant
    Last edited by taraN; 07-05-2014 at 10:48 PM. Reason: l0l forgot to add peasant