Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101
Results 1,001 to 1,007 of 1007

Thread: League of Mafia 26/06/14

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    *Phil excluded from Wolf sammich hug* *Phil watches greedily through window*
    You're so heartless!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    You're so heartless!!!
    It is a side effect from wasting your college funds on majoring in English.
    Personal reform

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    It is a side effect from wasting your college funds on majoring in English.
    hey at least you got it right this time. what was it? Math? the last time you took a guess at What's major?

and hey, it only took you two guesses this time. Maybe we should make a Major Wars, u'd probably do better guessing.

</troll>
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Indeed, one must major in English in order to form complete sentences and spell words correctly.

*face palm*

*muttering "this country"*
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

Well that was fun..

Although I didn't have much input, it was my first game and I'll get better. I really wanted to see how it went.
    I don't understand why I was killed tho. I felt bad for mikey that I got him killed, but then again, he was going to be killed regardless

I'll try to play more aggressively next game. Maybe...

6. Default

I did learn quite a bit and yeah I would've spoke up more about my role, had I had some kind of evidence to back it up, but you all were so quick to lynch me...and I was just a VT, so I think I served my purpose. Mikey I really don't think me getting aced was the turn either. They did have plenty of other outs. Not saying anything further than that, because you all jump down each others throats worse than a chiwauwa(sp?) trying do join a new pack in Cybers home country.

7. Default

Assassin, when he claimed something that didn't match the flavor of the game at all (him having a posting restriction when you didn't when the character you are playing is completely mute in game--especially when you Cyber could have used several other characters to fill your role which was a red herring for the doctor), you should have called him out on it. That is the only thing that would have made it go differently. Given, if you had, we would have lynched him and then likely you and it would have been even further mafia sided. Basically, Blade just decided to forfeit the game and waste all of our time since he would rather troll then play--there isn't any other way to put it. >_>
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain