Page 1 of 101 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: League of Mafia 26/06/14

1. Default League of Mafia 26/06/14

(Dont be affraid of the wall of text, the majority of it is rehashed from every mafia game introduction post... obviously)

This game is based on the
    League of Legends game. It does not follow any specific plot or lore from the moba, but is used to provide flavor and some interesting aspects to the game.

List of Players:
    acolyte_to_jippity, Blackmage, BladeTwinSwords, DJ_MikeyRevile, Locust, Nemesis, SCRIBBLE, Sin, What, Wolfenstinger, Assassin, brett friggin favre, hoshiro-, minjae, Passarelli, phil.™, Trigger Unhappy

ANYONE WHO ISN'T me or in the above list is NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON THIS THREAD.
    Those who were asked to confirm in the thread, please type <confirmed> (not color coded), when almost everyone is confirmed, DAY 1 will begin when i post the scene.
    I ASK EVERYONE TO NOT TALK TO ANYONE outside of this thread about your/their roles. If you have a partner, you can only talk to them when DAY 1 in game is over, and NIGHT 1 begins!
    We are playing a League of Legends mafia wars theme. So for those who want information abotu the lore and their character, try these links (or you can simply google it... start learning to GOOGLE SHIT FFS):
    http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/
    http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/

For the sake of balancing the game and keeping it fresh, I have used a combination of blade's compilation thread of previous roles, mafiascum (almost mostly) and my own balancing tweaks which are clearly spelled out in your individual roles. SO DON'T GO MAKING WRONG ASSUMPTIONS AND THEN BITCH AT ME POST-FACT that it didn't go your way (*cough* I love you too What and Nemesis).
    Google your inquiry's ruling and submit it to me privately and I will report back to you about any technicalities involving the rulings behind your role for the sake of balancing MY setup.

There
    are no hidden modifiers. HOWEVER, It is meant to be a BIG step up from my last game, as it was an easy tutorial one. Some people might see this as a role madness due to the amount of players and NEW ROLES introduced, but NO. Not everyone will have a role.... so no complaining if you didn't get a super awesome power role, or if you were assigned as a VT.
    IT FUCKING HAPPENS

All roles have been distributed pseudo randomly. Read your roles and understand them. IF you have questions, ask me directly in FORUM PM ONLY so that i can keep track of all communications.
    You do not ask other players.
    I will always reserve the right to answer/note answer/ ignore your question if i believe that it interacting with that question might be too revealing to the plot.
    Make sure you all add me on steam if you haven't yet, just in case.

Colors to Vote: To unvote: Unvote Name To vote to lynch someone: Vote Name To vote no lynch: No Lynch

Absolutely NO Editing of any posts. There will be consequences for doing this, including and up to a modkill.

The goal is to start tomorrow evening, unless everyone confirms before that, so no complaining about getting the show on the road before then.

If you have not received a role after I announce that all roles were sent, its because your inbox is full, message me when you have room.
    You will find a list of rules at the start of every mafia game we've played so far, so i'm not gonna bother posting them again.
    HOWEVER, Since this was an issue in last game, and since we never had a chance to discuss it post-game and modify the rules, I will chose AS A MOD in this game, to not allow encryption that require a third party tool/key to decrypt...
    Although personally I still believe they can be fun to use, and it's a gray area of untested waters at best, but I WILL acknowledge the fact thaey will simply introduce hardship and
    hostility between players, and might be hard to keep track of, and easily subject to cross the line if the player isn't as careful and obvious ... but i digress... that's just to close this issue once and for all for the people asking me about what was decided.
    OH AND ONE LAST THING:
    THERE IS A JESTER.
    Have fun with that one bitches.

By fully disclosing the existence of a jester, this hereby nullifies any bastardness in the game. I just really wanted to see you guys deal with a Jester for once, instead of always wondering if there IS one. You've been served.

Ruling: If the Jester gets lynched, I will treat it as it's own sub-goal win for the jester who will leave the game, HOWEVER the game will carry on normally to see who will be the secondary winning faction in this game.

Game difficulty? It can go from 6/10 to 8/10 EASILY, and vice versa, depending on how the game gets played out by YOU.

Hopefully I will have the lore done by tomorrow and send out the PMs... I just needed this thread to make a tinyurl link directing from the role PM to here while writing them now.

Last edited by CYBER; 06-25-2014 at 02:25 AM.

2. Default

Since you stated that there is a Jester, this game is NOT Bastard.

3. Default

Confirmed

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting flavor by the way. I hope I get someone I enjoy playing XD

- - - Updated - - -

AND I wonder who the jester is? XD

4. Default

How in the name of everything that fucking holy did u confirm before I even finished writing and sending out the lore yet...

The confirmed was for when u get ur pm, not for registering lol, that's why there was the other thread... Lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS!

Setup has been made.
    Setup has been tested with 13 runs (fuck u i got bored)
    Entire lore and role for all characters has been written and SENT OUT.

NOW you can fucking say <confirmed> when u get the pm... hopefully there weren't any hickups in the multitasking i did... but yeah... good luck, have fun, get tampons: It's gonna be bloody.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't written the opening scene yet, but it will just take me 15 mins when i actually need to do it... bcos it's 8 am, and i have been up all night tweaking, balancing, and writing shit for u motherfuckers, so u BETTER fucking love this game...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

First you try to make me watch Twilight then I have to play some nip game? Fuck that.

oh, and confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

confirmed.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

8. Default

Should have been a Smite themed game tbh.

Confirmed.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Should have been a Smite themed game tbh.

Confirmed.
    Neith jiggles for the win!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

10. Default

Neith is automatically the Hooker role.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.