View Poll Results: Are you down for another mafia game hosted by "WHAT" ?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • HELL YEAH i'm always a veteran.

10 62.50%
  • Sure, Im a newbie but i learned from this game.

5 31.25%
  • Fuck that, fuck it all. I don't want to play a What mafia game.

1 6.25%
Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break Wars (Mafia)

1. Default Prison Break Wars (Mafia)

This game's theme will be PRISON BREAK, because someone requested a prison theme.

List of players invited for this game:

I'm off to work now, so expect all personal messages to be sent out later tonight.
    I just needed the thread so that I can direct to it in the PM.

Those who were asked to confirm in the thread, please type
    <confirmed> (not color coded), when almost everyone is confirmed, DAY 1 will begin when i post the scene.

I ASK EVERYONE TO NOT TALK TO ANYONE about your/their roles. If you have a partner, you can only talk to them when DAY 1 in game is over, and NIGHT 1 begins!

REMINDER FOR NEW PLAYERS.

RULES OF IBIS MAFIA GAME: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...ighlight=mafia
    Mafia Glossary of Roles seen in the past: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...ighlight=mafia

Mafia Roles source that I'm mostly basing upon in this game: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
    So if you are wondering about some technicality in your role, or how they interact with other roles, search for it here because I will mostly be basing on this.

WE ARE PLAYING A PRISON BREAK mafia wars theme. So for those who want information about the show or their character (for lore purposes), try this wiki: http://prisonbreak.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

For previous Mafia games (for whatever fucking reason), search ibis forums for "Mafia" or "Wars" or "Scum" in the discussion section for a list of those.

IF you have questions, ask me directly in FORUM PM ONLY so that i can keep track of all communications.
    You do not ask other players.
    I will always reserve the right to answer/note answer/ ignore your question if i believe that it interacting with that question might be too revealing to the plot.

Make sure you all add me on steam if you haven't yet, just in case.
    ANYONE WHO ISN'T me or in the above list is NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON THIS THREAD, whatsoever.

----
    update:
    Best noob quit and i was waiting to see if im gonna be forced to rebalance it, but wolfenstinger is helping out and replacing best noob's seat officially.
    Last edited by CYBER; 05-19-2014 at 09:03 PM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Awww yisss
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

Quick, mass claim before we get roles!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

4. Default

I'm game and watched every episode of Prison Break, now I just need to remember it.
    In-Game name: †Jesus†

5. Default

For all new players, and rusty players, Rule #2 is of UTMOST importance.

2. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.

Mostly bringing this up because I almost went back and edited my post...

I watched the first 2 seasons, then it got too silly for my tastes. It was on my to watch list, guess it got bumped up.
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

6. Default

I started sending out the roles. When everyone is confirmed I will post the day 1 scene and the game will officially begin.

And blackmage hit it on the nail: NO MATTER WHAT, UNDER ANY Circumstances, do you edit a post.

If you want to add on to something you simply reply again and build on it, if u said smthn wrong and want to correct it, you clearly disclose that you made a mistake, typo, miscomprehension and the following is to rectify said error.

Even for voting, heck ESPECIALLY for voting and claiming, you use'vote: name' in BOLD RED, or 'unvote' in bold green, and "vote : no lynch" in bold yellow to make it easy for me to go through the infinite posts looking for votes. You Never edit anything and you can simply unvote a person a revote another or the same person again as many times as u want, I wouldn't mind, so longrule 2 is never broken or THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES depending on severity
    Last edited by CYBER; 05-16-2014 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Fucked up color hex code on cell...the irony..

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

*no color*<confirmed>*no color*
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

<Confirmed> and more characters

9. Default

Confirmed, or whatever

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

All PM sent out.
    Everyone please confirm asap so that I start working on the story for day 1.

For those who have partners, if any, yes you CAN steam chat them instead of forum writing them, but like i said, the only thing that matters is to not talk to eachother about the game except when the game's "Night time" starts.