View Poll Results: A game to keep things going?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fun diversion game

1. Default Fun diversion game

So I have time on my hands and Brett is finely crafting his game, so I will be willing to mod another game in the meantime.

It will not be based on any specific show or lore, just a plain old fashioned game, you will have named characters but that just for flavor.

The actual build of the game will be based on the number of players, but all roles will come from Mafiascum.

I am interested to see how two games at the same time works out, so doing this during Nem's beginners game is kind of a dry run.

In the interest of speed that many of you have requested, we will roll off of a 48 hour day and 24 hour night.

I would like to encourage both new and old players to join.

No hidden modifiers.

Day start, informative flavor in scenes.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Put me down coach.

3. Default

no day start for diversion game

4. Default

^ and I'm in.

5. Default

Night start for all future games pls.

Somebody's gotta die.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

6. Default

lol i'm in

7. Default

Night starts definitely.

8. Default

I'm not finely crafting anything, I'm working 12-14 hrs/day. Yesterday was actually 16. Hard to mod a game like this. I have roles I could send you if you wanna go ahead and run that game, it'd be fun for me just to watch how it plays

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

Keep your game for yourself, I'm not sure how many people I am going to get and I don't want to have to modify something that you worked on, and if I need to abandon it completely, then i can't play that game if you want to do it later since ill know the settup.

And if the people want a night start we can do that.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

i thought nem was making a game?

eitherway, as long as u both agree on who is modding first, that would be nice.
    I don't mind having 2 active games at once because i can sticky both games, but i don't think that the current players are mentally able to handle 2 games at once... it's hard to handle one game lol...esp if ppl just gonna afk...

Anywho, whoever wants to make me a game, sign me up nway if allowed to play.

As for night start, i actually don't mind. The whole reason why i always avoided night starts is because someone (at least) ALWAYS dies in night 1, and i can see them bitching that they didn't play...wasnt too fair especially when we were trying to get ppl involved.
    but now i tihnk ppl can grow up a bit, i agree on night start.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...