Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginner Mafia Game #1

1. Default

Confirmed btw! I'm helping zero test shit, I'll read/post when I'm done.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

Day start so no information. I rolled a 2, so

Vote Minjae

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

Vote Phil

and now I make sure I make him lose.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

Vote Wolf

Let's see who else gets voted also may change my vote tomorrow If someone else gets enough votes.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Day start so no information. I rolled a 2, so

Vote Minjae
    Why so quick to jump the gun? It's been few hours. Locust last game was away for days and you didn't even vote on that.
    Oh, plus minjae is on vacation. He has internet access, do know why he hasn't posted yet..

- - - Updated - - -

Do not know why*

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    All incorrect votes will receive a post explaining why they are incorrect and will not be counted until fixed..
    i'll be out of this thread after this post:
    1- i moved this thread to the Current Games section, for those who missed the fact that it was moved for organizing purposes.

and

2- i like what u did there nem, considering this game probably wont have high tech voting conditions and quadruple self hammering votes (oooh, lightbulb), this might teach ppl to follow protocol, so that what happened with scribble isn't repeated lol... so kudos for that.

But i DO REALLY REALLY INSIST man, the vote, unvote , vote No Lynch are the right color, but MAKE SURE THEY ARE BOLD.

Just becaue we have a couple colourblind players here...and it's easier to see bold votes when quick scanning.
    And this is what What and I and Tom use... so keep same standards

anywho, thank u for hosting this, i'll get out of ur way, jsut wanted to throw that post tho for obvious reasons.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Why so quick to jump the gun? It's been few hours. Locust last game was away for days and you didn't even vote on that.
    Oh, plus minjae is on vacation. He has internet access, do know why he hasn't posted yet..

- - - Updated - - -

Do not know why*
    There is no information as of yet. I rolled a die, got a result of 2, and thus voted for Minjae, as he was listed 2nd in Nemesis's post. The fact he hasn't posted had absolutely nothing to do with it.

8. Default

i feel like you guys are just making a chain off votes, vote the the guy who is above me.

- - - Updated - - -

pass why are you so quick to vote someone, this isnt like you...totally suspicious...

9. Default

Not really. I figured I'd just roll a die and see who came up. It is the exact same method I used for my day 1 vote in the last game I played. No lynch is always a bad plan for day 1. I just figured I'd roll sooner then I did before so that maybe day 1 wouldn't go on for 50 pages again.

10. Default

Oh you literally rolled a dice?
    That's... Pretty shitty, and can be kinda fucked for town.