Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Role Maddness v.1.0 (Erm ma gawd)

1. Default

As the night closes in…..

The town was atwitter with action, and intrigue.

Meeting together in the shadows, some plans were made.

“Man, I can think of a few ways I’d like the ladies to use you!”

“Silence fool, we must plan for tonight, now is the time the strike, our first step towards victory!”

“We know just what to do, I’ll go and take care of our friend, and see what else I can do along the way…”

Meanwhile back at the ranch, a place seeing its share of action this night.

“Mhmmm, nothing better to do at night than clear some brush”

“Oh, I can think of a few things one can do with the lights off. Heh heh heh.”

“You? What are you doing here?”

“What needs to be done!”

A shot rang out in the night, and a townie had fallen.

Sin – George W. Bush, Town Vote Thief
    has died.

After his assailant left, he carried on through town, hoping to create more disorder. Meanwhile, at the body of the fallen, someone had arrived to see the horror of the situation, too late to accomplish his goal.

Elsewhere in town, as one slept soundly in bed for this night, a guest could be heard whispering,
    “Sleep well tonight, for you never know what the day will hold.”

Others in town were quiet, waiting to see what would develop, some unwillingly.

Day 1 Begins! You have 48 hours!
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

George Bush?

3. Default

Regarding the sleeper. Curious if they got something useful to use during day like a gun from gunsmith or was that Whisperer making a threat.
    Note that answering this doesn't reveal ur claim nor the Whisperer but we need to know if there's a day threat we need to be aware of.

Also that's 2 guaranteed mafia, i bet on a third one for balancing purposes. Guessing a mafia and another person that's either a roleblocker or framer or some shit, since usually mafia would delegate the kill to an expendable person rather their godfather or smthn.

My moneys on a framer in such setup, but I've yet to read the original night story and analyze it.

Anywho, if I remember right, a vote thief steals a person's vote during night so that tomorrow their vote doesn't count. I have to check mafiascum to see if my memory is right and/or if that thief (sin) would have had 2 votes the following day (not that it matters bcos sin is dead night 1 again..)

Interedting enough, Sin was the dead guy night one. Not who I expected. So what I recommend is taking a look at who oracled sin in the mikey game (me? Blade? Scribble I think? Etc) to see who would see sin a logical threat to their mafia game.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a sec. What said that some shit may get confusing, and we only got a scene about 2 mafia members, in a role madness game.

Ergo, i strongly believe there's a Judas in the game or mafia traitor or something that basically joins the mafia team later on if mafia killed them(Judas case) or identified him (traitor case)
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

My take away.
    The mafia who made the kill also has an ability. Likely roleblock.
    Almost positive there is a third party in play.
    Doc likley visited last night.
    Personal reform

5. Default

So yeah... I'm waiting for some word on what some ppl think about my specific declaration...

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    So yeah... I'm waiting for some word on what some ppl think about my specific declaration...
    I agree on everything except 3 mafia and you thinking the "sleep well tonight" was a threat.
    Im sure there is a third party role. Additionally, its likley a roleblocker who made the kill. Its the only role i can think of that relates to mischief and "sex/hookers."

- - - Updated - - -

scratch that second part. Im getting ahead of myself.

Why do you think it is a framer?

- - - Updated - - -

re-read.

Yea, im sticking with it being a roleblocker.
    1 maf is roleblocker and more then likley a third party role.

Thats all i got, ill wait for the rest of you lovleys to post.
    Personal reform

7. Default

My bet is on Mafia Roleblocker because it's fairly standard.

I would assume a Doctor based on flavor text.

2-3 mafia with maybe 1 3rd Party.

I'm out of other ideas.

oh, one last thing.

The guy who is making all those sexual innuendos in the flavor. You know, the mafia guy who shot sin... yea.. ill bet money on it being Bill Clinton.
    Bill Clinton, The Mafia "i did not have sexual realations" roleblocker!
    Personal reform

oh, another thing, apart from sin being the victim of maf agenda, sin was also visited last night by another player. An investigative role maybe??

- - - Updated - - -

so here is my quick recap/synopsis

Mafia made the kill on sin
    The killer is most likley a roleblocker or other mafia role with an ability.
    There was a player who visisted someone who is still currently living.
    There is likley a third party.
    Sin was visited by a player who was NOT mafia. Aka sin was visited last night by two people.
    Personal reform

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    All manner of people and things had gathered in this place.
    I'm curious why the "things" word here... So far, for me at least, it feels like the aliases flavor are men of power, or badasses, or iconic figures, whether historical or maybe fictional? Like i said, this is what i personally think so far, i could be wrong.

Some good, some bad, some yet to be seen.
    This sentence bothered me the first time i read it, but it re-enforces the idea that there's SOMEONE waiting to be hinted at to join some specific team... but yeah.

Some firm, unmoving,
    The first thing that came to mind about this was a "TREE STUMP". which cannot vote during the day... I was gonna ask everyone to vote once for any person they feel like, and then unvote immediately because this would help me filter out some possible roles in my head.
    any comments?

others no more than a glimmer of imagination.
    This sentence botheres me a LOT... I cannot tell if he means that imagination shit about a ROLE... or aliases... If it's the latter, it supports my suggestion above that some people might be named after famous actors, or iconic movie figures...

anyway, nighty night.

I'd not only want to know if there's a tree stump in game (without them claiming) but i was looking at the list of roles from mafia scum, trying to match the suggestive power figures flavor to roles, and the "sleeper and whisperer" event, but i hit a road block.

And the first thing that came to mind, was What using the "Actor" role... which is a role that basically makes a player unable to vote AT ALL, UNLESS it's a lynching vote. So keep an eye for people not voting at all except at the end if need be. Those are usually town negative modifiers.

STILL waiting.. it would be a much easier game if i had some help or hints everynow and then as to who i should... trust in.