Page 13 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game: The Donner Party

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    huh?
    Your only post all game is a sketchy vote for the person tied for most votes?
    Seconded.

Vote Assassin

- - - Updated - - -

I think that brings Assassin to 3?

2. Default

We know what the roles are so it's obvious that he is either a VT and not trying, a Cannibal trying to save his own ass, or a Town Power role being stupid.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    We know what the roles are so it's obvious that he is either a VT and not trying, a Cannibal trying to save his own ass, or a Town Power role being stupid.
    Great way to narrow things down.

When I wake up I'll go outside and see if I can still smell Phil. If not, I might change my vote.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    When I wake up I'll go outside and see if I can still smell Phil. If not, I might change my vote.

as i always like to never say...
    I fos everyone so therefore i am at least 100% correct that at least one of them is maf.
    Personal reform

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Blade has been more quiet the Scribbles. That's why I'm scratchin my chin.

In other news, more and more people think Phil smells.

Cyber, I just made some popcorn, but that is about it.
    lol that shit aint good for ya. You should try some of my mexican beans and burritacos (it's a thing, apparently).
    No but seriously, I'm actually drawing a blank here.

2 Cannibal Mafia Goons
    1 Cannibal Serial Killer
    1 Cannibal Town Vigilante
    Dietician(Investigator)
    1 Town Roleblocker
    6 Tasty VTs

this makes it only a 3/12 (25%) chance to hit a scum with a random lynch.
    Odds aren't good.

anyone noticed that assassin posted in the "sign up" thread for this game "tick tock"?
    Who thinks he genuinely didn't know the game had started and was trying to see when the sign ups are over,
    and who thinks that's just a scummy way to avoid suspicion of afkness: "Oh but i didn't know the game started, look i even posted there asking nemesis to rush his canadian ass"
    I didn't like that part one bit.... the question is: is assassin intellectual enough to pull such a play off?

Anywho, seems my vote on trigger didn't get jack shit done.

let's move to my second shitlist guy:

unvote.
    Vote Zambi.

Reason: he's been too helpful at start especially for a new player (i'm assuming no prior gameplay elsewhere) whereas most new players have been consistently showing confusion and the need for others to guide... He seems like he's just tagging along any investigation, making sure he's very helpful so long as he isn't targeted. that and his instant backing of mikey's assassin vote... gahh, seems Serial-Killer-like, not giving a damn about helping or not as long as he isn't the prime target :P

So now u are a prime target
    Deal with it.

Anywho, i'm out for the night.

Last note: i wish i had a gun during day again, i wanna shoot scribble for the sake of shooting u
    But that ended badly last time around lawl.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Thumbs down

wat?

Tagging along my butt
    First vote: myself, as a joke
    Second vote (also a joke): Hosh said no one had voted for him yet
    Third vote: Phil had it coming - he randomly voted for me
    Fourth vote: Sin said I sucked

As for the rest of your post, I'm generally a quick learner - I pick up the basics pretty quickly, but I guarantee you once things get moving I'll be lost at some point or another.

The fact that Assassin came into the conversation 3 days and 11 pages late and randomly posted Phil (as far as I'm aware, seriously) for no reason that he explained in his post after Phil already had two(?) votes (tied with me, I believe) got my suspicions going - that said, Phil is my second guess, followed by Blade (maybe Scribbles? that crosshair comment early-on seemed very out of place, unless I'm out of the loop on this one).

Vote for me if you like; it's a waste of a vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, as far as prior experience goes, I don't have any - I did however lurk through two of your games (one where Phil was mafia and the other where Minjae was) so I got a little bit of an idea of how to play from that. I also read Blade's post and most of Blackmage's in the Q&A/FAQ section.

- - - Updated - - -

And on being too helpful, I tallied the votes because Mikey asked and I was curious myself as to where everyone stood.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a zambi View Post
    wat?

Tagging along my butt
    First vote: myself, as a joke
    Second vote (also a joke): Hosh said no one had voted for him yet
    Third vote: Phil had it coming - he randomly voted for me
    Fourth vote: Sin said I sucked

As for the rest of your post, I'm generally a quick learner - I pick up the basics pretty quickly, but I guarantee you once things get moving I'll be lost at some point or another.

The fact that Assassin came into the conversation 3 days and 11 pages late and randomly posted Phil (as far as I'm aware, seriously) for no reason that he explained in his post after Phil already had two(?) votes (tied with me, I believe) got my suspicions going - that said, Phil is my second guess, followed by Blade (maybe Scribbles? that crosshair comment early-on seemed very out of place, unless I'm out of the loop on this one).

Vote for me if you like; it's a waste of a vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, as far as prior experience goes, I don't have any - I did however lurk through two of your games (one where Phil was mafia and the other where Minjae was) so I got a little bit of an idea of how to play from that. I also read Blade's post and most of Blackmage's in the Q&A/FAQ section.

- - - Updated - - -

And on being too helpful, I tallied the votes because Mikey asked and I was curious myself as to where everyone stood.
    i may be wrong with this interpretation but the cross hairs comment relates to Garrys mod TTT where terrorists have red cross hairs and innocents have green.
    Personal reform

9. Default

I voted Phil because we again have nothing to go on day one, and last game he made us wait forever and a day to end it...and he smells funny. I would say no vote, but I always get bitched at for it...so ....Phil. Hence also why I put the question mark at the end of it.

10. Default

No lynch wouldn't be wise at this point with 12 people in play. It's a numbers game.

That being said, is anyone getting any scumreads/townreads on anyone? If so, please share in your next post.

Scribbs and Phil are both scumtelling to me. They're interaction almost feels like a scumVSscum situation.

Zambi feels a bit anti-townish, but that could be due to his eagerness.

Mikey reads town as he's asking the right questions, also responded well to my vote on him.

Assassin just seems pretty aloof tbh, but I can't tell from his two posts if it's just because he's bored of Day 1 interactions, or he's maf and is trying to stay as far from the discussion as he can while discussing the game with his mafia brethren.

Blades just a faggot. <--- pretty scummy.

That's all I got for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, forgot to change my vote:

Unvote
    Vote Phil

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.