Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Role Maddness v.1.0 (Erm ma gawd)

1. Default Role Maddness v.1.0 (Erm ma gawd)

This game is not based on any specific plot, storyline, etc. Names have been given for fun and to add flavor.

List of Players:
    Sin, Passarelli, Cyber, Nemesis, minjae, Phil, Assassin, DJ_MikeyRevile, Scribble, BladeTwinSwords

ANYONE WHO IS NOT ME OR IN THE ABOVE LIST IS NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON THIS THREAD.

Please type <confirmed> in the thread when you receive your role, when almost everyone is confirmed, Night 1 will begin when i post the scene.

You are not allowed to talk about the game outside of the thread through any means. If you have partners, you can talk with each other during the night if you are able to do so.

All roles have been distributed randomly, read what your role is and if you have any questions ask me.

Only mafiascum.net has been used for the roles and any variations therein. There are no hidden modifiers. This is role madness, so things may get strange, have fun with it. Any questions on rules or anything, ask me.

IF you have questions, ask me directly in FORUM PM so that i can keep track of all communications.
    You do not ask other players.

Colors to Vote: Vote Brett To unvote: Unvote Name To vote no lynch: No Lynch

Absolutely NO Editing of any posts. Any edits, regardless of how minor, will result in an immediate modkill. The same applies to any perceived rule breaking or circumventing.

The game will start today once confirms are sent and the scene is posted.

24 hour night deadline, 48 hour day deadline.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

<confirmed>
    Bed Time in about 2-3 hours

heh.. caught me.... im not confirmed... technically.. because yay.. i uhh dont have a role

#Drunk
    Personal reform

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    <confirmed>
    Bed Time in about 2-3 hours

heh.. caught me.... im not confirmed... technically.. because yay.. i uhh dont have a role

#Drunk
    And so begins the incoherent mikey posts, with or without the drinks

Just teasing ya man...

Anywho,
    Confirmed, busy as fuck as I said in previous thread but I ain't one to afk.
    #SHOTSFIRED, scribble
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    And so begins the incoherent mikey posts, with or without the drinks

Just teasing ya man...

Anywho,
    Confirmed, busy as fuck as I said in previous thread but I ain't one to afk.
    #SHOTSFIRED, scribble
    at least im not alone in the simple fact that one is only supposed to confirm when they receive a role..................................

why did what make the game thread without sending roles?
    is this some crazy hyper modded game?
    Personal reform

<confirmed> for real this time
    Personal reform

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    at least im not alone in the simple fact that one is only supposed to confirm when they receive a role..................................

why did what make the game thread without sending roles?
    is this some crazy hyper modded game?
    Because it takes about 15 mins to send all roles without fucking up and sending someone the wrong role?

And I happened to be awake and informing what that the forums structure changed and that he can now create his game in the right section? So I got my role probably faster bcos i was on forums?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Because it takes about 15 mins to send all roles without fucking up and sending someone the wrong role?

And I happened to be awake and informing what that the forums structure changed and that he can now create his game in the right section? So I got my role probably faster bcos i was on forums?
    lies! I managed to post my game thread and send all roles within 30 seconds when i hosted my game. Browsers these days, unbelievable how many tabs you can have open at one time!
    Personal reform

8. Default

Confirmed!
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

9. Default

Confirmed

10. Default

Confirmed. Just wanted to say I am on vacation so I won't be posting very often until tonight.