Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse: Political Tides Open Game

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Whelp, that changes the flow of the game. Sorry I haven't been as active, I've been pretty fuckin busy.

Unvote

Waiting on you Nemesis!

(isn't it possible Brett is the traitor trying to lure out the caroler?)
    didn't think about that, but that could be the case. however, if i was trying to lure out the caroler, the journo would still either know who the stalker is or could confirm which of the claimants is the real caroler. either way, you'd have a mafia to lynch.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

from the flavour, the journalist was watching wtvr the fuck happened from those trees. If he was watching the Caroler, he would know who that Caroler is. If he was watching the stalker, he would know BOTH who the stalker was AND who the Caroler was since the stalker would receive a report of the identity of the Caroler and the journalist would receive it too. Now assuming the journalist is not a full retard (looking at some of u), then we can assume that if the journalist found the stalker, he would vote for that stalker at least subtly instead of being quiet so that he tries to save the Caroler if possible. But based on the flavour (fucking mikey) and the fact that the journalist didn't try to out someone yet, we can safely assume that the journalist did in fact visit the Caroler and would have received a mod message confirming or denying that the Caroler didn't find anyone home. So if Brett was a traitor trying to out the Caroler by saying Nemesis wasn't home, the journalist would call bullshit and Lynch Brett. This has yet to happen so I will lean towards accepting Brett's claim. and now we know that Nemesis is a VISITING role. Vote Nemesis. Claim Now. Nemesis. If u are a mafia. And we Lynch u. Good. If are a fool that randomly visits ppl for no damn reason, its not that big of a loss for town as it let's us filter out 1 visiting role and only have the town power roles and the visiting mafia to wry about. All in all, I'll be the first to start the waggon on Nemesis. Brett I'll trust in you and since u are the Caroler, visit sin at night, and the journalist will do the same. The only drawback is if in the crappy odds, sin was a loud mouth and outs both the Caroler and journalist. So i have to ask here:should both visit sin this night or just the Caroler? Pros: Caroler is most likely dead (fucking Brett cannot live long an ought in any games -_+) and IF sin was a loud mouth, he will only out the Caroler who already claimed and therefore we would know sin is town and know not to visit him at night. And he would still give out info that Caroler gave before Brett dies. Cons: if sin is a mafia or traitor, he can lie about the list. And Brett's possible only report might be gone forever... Compromise: the journalist can take their own decision at night and chose to either visit sin AS WELL OR visit someone else. And the next day. Sin's first post of the day should be the list of players. If he was mafia, he would have no choice but to say the right list because there's a 50/50 chance journalist was also watching that list and can counter claim him. And worst case : if does a gambit and lies and journalist didn't watch him, we can discover later on that his report was crap and we Lynch sin afterwards. All in all, what option would u guys recommend? Personally I would tell Caroler to visit sin, and journalist to visit sin or not disclose he ISN'T visiting sin. Forcing a true claim no matter what. We gain 3 candidates, journalist could be safe from loudmouth, possibly clear sin as loudmouth if rng was shit but as zero cost sin Brett already claimed... Thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Happened to my formatting... Omfg guys I swear I didn't write that block as is -_-... Fucking phone writing...

- - - Updated - - -

Someone please post any shit. And when I get home I will copy that text and repost it in clear and clean format so that I don't torture u guys with that shit... Even "I" can't read that now without cringing...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Oh hey, I finally posted. Still reading all this stuff.

4. Default

unvote
    (im unvoting bcos im rewriting my entire post before with an actual format so it can be read. and so i can revote )
    -----------------------------------
    from the flavour, the journalist was watching wtvr the fuck happened from those trees.
    If he was watching the Caroler, he would know who that Caroler is. If he was watching the stalker, he would know BOTH who the stalker was AND who the Caroler was since the stalker would receive a report of the identity of the Caroler and the journalist would receive it too.

Now assuming the journalist is not a full retard (looking at some of u), then we can assume that if the journalist found the stalker, he would vote for that stalker at least subtly instead of being quiet so that he tries to save the Caroler if possible.
    But based on the flavour (fucking mikey) and the fact that the journalist didn't try to out someone yet, we can safely assume that the journalist did in fact visit the Caroler and would have received a mod message confirming or denying that the Caroler didn't find anyone home.

So if Brett was a traitor trying to out the Caroler by saying Nemesis wasn't home, the journalist would call bullshit and Lynch Brett. This has yet to happen so I will lean towards accepting Brett's claim.
    and now we know that Nemesis is a VISITING role.
    Vote Nemesis.
    Claim Now. Nemesis.

If u are a mafia. And we Lynch u. Good.
    If are a fool that randomly visits ppl for no damn reason, its not that big of a loss for town as it let's us filter out 1 visiting role and only have the town power roles and the visiting mafia to wry about.

All in all, I'll be the first to start the waggon on Nemesis. Brett I'll trust in you and since u are the Caroler, visit sin at night, and the journalist will do the same. The only drawback is if in the crappy odds, sin was a loud mouth and outs both the Caroler and journalist.

So i have to ask here: should both visit sin this night or just the Caroler?

Pros:
    Caroler is most likely dead (fucking Brett cannot live long an ought in any games -_+) and IF sin was a loud mouth, he will only out the Caroler who already claimed and therefore we would know sin is town and know not to visit him at night.
    And he would still give out info that Caroler gave before Brett dies.

Cons:
    if sin is a mafia or traitor, he can lie about the list. And Brett's possible only report might be gone forever...

Compromise:
    the journalist can take their own decision at night and chose to either visit sin AS WELL OR visit someone else.
    And the next day. Sin's first post of the day should be the list of players.
    If he was mafia, he would have no choice but to say the right list because there's a 50/50 chance journalist was also watching that list and can counter claim him.

And worst case :
    if sin does a gambit and lies and journalist didn't watch him, we can discover later on that his report was crap and we Lynch sin afterwards. All in all, what option would u guys recommend?

Personally I would tell Caroler to visit sin, and journalist to visit sin or not disclose he ISN'T visiting sin. Forcing a true claim no matter what.
    We gain 3 candidates, journalist could be safe from loudmouth, possibly clear sin as loudmouth if rng was shit but as zero cost sin Brett already claimed...

Thoughts?

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

don't think i've voted yet but just in case

unvote

vote nemesis

taking way too long to reply.

Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

Although I will most likely die the following night, having both the Caroler and Journo on me would practically clear me. Just my two cents.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Although I will most likely die the following night, having both the Caroler and Journo on me would practically clear me. Just my two cents.
    I wouldn't say it would necessarily CLEAR you.
    Bcos for all we know u could be a traitor or mafia and u can play nice on this night and be honest about who was in Brett's report, but that won't really CLAIM you as vt. It will just make u less likely bcos u're putting urself out there to be questioned.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf how did this just get closed. It wasn't me or at least I'm sure I didn't... Did my phone click shit?

8. Default

Sure cyber sure. Trying to get the last word in?

But yeah you're right, technically it wouldn't clear me, but as one of the few people in this game actually trying to help Town I think my gameplay clears me enough.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

Yeah I say we stick with the plan, and take the volunteers. In the mean time...lol brett you really never do make it beyond the first night do you?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Yeah I say we stick with the plan, and take the volunteers. In the mean time...lol brett you really never do make it beyond the first night do you?
    I did this time. And it seems I'm gonna paint a big ass target right back on myself for the next game if nem's mafia

Fire, walk with me.