Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse: Political Tides Open Game

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    you mean nobody will.

you know damn well the mafia would sacrifice one of its members to get rid of the journo. one would counter claim journo if you were the journo, we'd kill him the next day but you'd still have the two best hopes for town dead.

what i'm saying may seem like a copout, but nem is playing too dumb. he's just trying to get a claim from the journo before he does, don't give it to him
    Why would I need that? Mikey will just give away who the journalist is, just like he did with me, then he'll give away Pass and Blade, because he's stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

2. Default

Unvote

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Why would I need that? Mikey will just give away who the journalist is, just like he did with me, then he'll give away Pass and Blade, because he's stupid.
    we've seen this before

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Look at it this way. If Nemesis is the journalist and Brett is the caroler, we've pretty much lost this game. One of them will die tonight, and the other will die the following. Yay. The best we'd be able to do is get either the journalist to manage finding the stalker or spy night 2 and a round of caroling OR 2 round of caroling, which would give us 1/3 of someone being scum The most we could find is 2 either way. Would the jester have a chance of showing up as the 1 scum? Cause that'd be fucked up. Given that we get lucky enough to find 2 scum, we'd still have 2 scum left. The only other power we have that'd be able to find scum would be the loudmouth. If the loudmouth manages to find a scum, we would have 1 left.

So if we lynch someone other then Nem tonight and miss we would have 7 left with 1 scum and no way of discovering them. Through RNG, those odds are 37.5% of winning said best case scenario. If I weren't so tired, I'd run the numbers of that actually happening. I'm sure most of you can see that even having that much of a chance is low. We would likely end up with 7 and 2 scum.

If we no lynch, we would have 8 alive with 1 or 2 scum. By the numbers, with 8, we'd have a better chance if we went against 1, but like I said we will most likely have 2 which again would make town much less likely to win.

If we no lynch and Sin is scum and Nemesis is scum, they could vouch for each other about the carol.
    If Sin is town and nemesis is scum, nemesis could say Sin is lying.
    Same thing the other way. If Sin is scum and Nemesis is town, Sin could say Nemesis is lying.
    If both are town, we would have no way of knowing it. Their information is now unverifiable and unusable unless of them would be lynched.

This is why I feel we should lynch Nemesis. I think this scenario will end with town loss if both Journalist and Caroler are exposed this early.

Thoughts?
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Look at it this way. If Nemesis is the journalist and Brett is the caroler, we've pretty much lost this game. One of them will die tonight, and the other will die the following. Yay. The best we'd be able to do is get either the journalist to manage finding the stalker or spy night 2 and a round of caroling OR 2 round of caroling, which would give us 1/3 of someone being scum The most we could find is 2 either way. Would the jester have a chance of showing up as the 1 scum? Cause that'd be fucked up. Given that we get lucky enough to find 2 scum, we'd still have 2 scum left. The only other power we have that'd be able to find scum would be the loudmouth. If the loudmouth manages to find a scum, we would have 1 left.

So if we lynch someone other then Nem tonight and miss we would have 7 left with 1 scum and no way of discovering them. Through RNG, those odds are 37.5% of winning said best case scenario. If I weren't so tired, I'd run the numbers of that actually happening. I'm sure most of you can see that even having that much of a chance is low. We would likely end up with 7 and 2 scum.

If we no lynch, we would have 8 alive with 1 or 2 scum. By the numbers, with 8, we'd have a better chance if we went against 1, but like I said we will most likely have 2 which again would make town much less likely to win.

If we no lynch and Sin is scum and Nemesis is scum, they could vouch for each other about the carol.
    If Sin is town and nemesis is scum, nemesis could say Sin is lying.
    Same thing the other way. If Sin is scum and Nemesis is town, Sin could say Nemesis is lying.
    If both are town, we would have no way of knowing it. Their information is now unverifiable and unusable unless of them would be lynched.

This is why I feel we should lynch Nemesis. I think this scenario will end with town loss if both Journalist and Caroler are exposed this early.

Thoughts?
    my thoughts are that we all agree we should lynch nem and the fact that we have 3 games going on at once is making them all slow as shit.

Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

lol, it's always the mod's fault with nemesis, not because he's one of the crappiest players in this game who can't do jack shit without bending the rules or forcing everyone to either follow blindly or claim because he said so. without him giving ANY proof of legitimacy...

meh, i'd lynch him anyway.
    caroler gives a report. and we'll see how accurate his "giving away" of those partners is.

wifom moment :
    last time nemesis gave out locust , his partner out of cheer sore loosing, and then pretended it was all part of his plan after i had to turn the world upside down to tell locust to not rage quit because of nemesis and lose a perfectly good game because he's crappy as fuck.

so this time he would give away 2 NON mafia bcos last time he did.

but he would know that, so did he this time give away his partners as well bcos we'd expect him to give away to randoms?

Rinse and repeat. </wifom>

My guess: only one of them is mafia.
    in nem's mind:
    if they lynch the mafia, they would think i gave away my partners and waste another lynch on a town.
    if they lynch a town, they will think i threw bullshit around and they wont lynch the second guy.
    so ima put one of each.

or at least, if i was a fujcking cuntnugget like nemesis and got caught while trying to force claims out, that's what i would do.
    </speculation>

now.
    </nemesis's life>

Nem's just stalling, he was the weakest link. goodbye.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Was this Nemesis trying to FOS me? If Nem turns out to actually be the journalist, I'll be the first one to claim tomorrow since it won't matter because town would lose this one anyway.

Vote Nemesis
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

8. Default

Lol everyone listen to Cyber, the only player to cost the town more games than Mikey.

9. Default

Nem's name dropping means nothing

Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Nem's name dropping means nothing
    ding ding!