1 Journ
    1 Caroler
    1 Spy
    1 Stalker
    1 Traitor
    1 Goon
    1 Sleepwalker
    1 Loud Mouth.

Just so everyone is clear, as im sure most of you wont bother reading up on the present roles.
    Both Sleep Walker and Loud Mouth appear as VT's to themselves. This is what we call in mafia, "hidden" modifiers.

Sleep walker is forced to visit one random player each night

Loud mouth will OUT in the following night scene flavor, who ever visits him that night.

This will be a night start, first night scene will post after at least 7 of you confirm.
    Confirm once you have read your role.
    Follow all rules posted in our rule thread.
    Feel free to ask questions of me, privately. Do not ask mechanic related questions in thread. I will not respond to it.

Vote using the proper colors... you all know wtf im talking about... shut the fuck up. Any crack at color jokes when casting votes.. will not count. So fuck you all in advance. <3
    As long as your shitty joke that isnt even funny is also with a vote casted in the correct color.. i suppose those will count. If i can even determine if its the right fucking color.

p.s..... god dammit black mage... your pissing me off. Roles will be a while longer now due to me having to randomly assign them again.

P.p.s. you guys will probably lose as town, only because this is a ranked setup that requires the use of particular strats.
    The set up is called https://epicmafia.com/setup/1051168.
    That should help a bit. Not much changes regarding strats by adding a fool and an extra goon.
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 08-11-2014 at 05:07 PM.
    Personal reform

2. Default

Confirmed!
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

3. Default

Confirmed. I Knew this setup would make me cringe lawl
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Confirmed!

Cringe? you have not even played yet. Also, empty your inbox...
    Personal reform

6. Default

Confirmed.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Cringe? you have not even played yet. Also, empty your inbox...
    Yeah I know it's full.
    But i have to wait till I'm on my PC to do it so that I can save the previous messages for documentation purposes
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

So lets get another game going.

9. Default

confirmed

10. Default

Confirmed. It's just been too long since I made trouble! But seriously, my bad, missed the time you set the 24 hour deadline, but did vote before you closed it
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.