Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: Apocalypse: Political Tides Open Game

1. Default

N0 is unfun for the one who dies but so is D1 starts for the one who gets lynched with no information. Random lynching/policy lynching is just as bad. At least an N0 death is for a good cause. You can't even do a vote count analysis off of a Day1 (start) lynch. It's preposterous and is rarely even used in Mafiascum.

You faggots are just faggots and need to stop being faggots.

Regards,

-Me

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Cyber: If you missed it, maybe there's a reason Mikey missed it :P I enjoy N0 start. What I don't like is DYING N0. The topic of contention was "jester is unfun, why use it" so I said "N0 is unfun to the one who dies".

As a note: I have asked for a bulletproof vest in the past. I've died to lynching, twice, and both as Mafia. I've been shot in almost every game I've played :P
    let's face it.. u only died in those because brett wasn't in the game hahahaha...

someone needed to be the Brett scapegoat i guess

- - - Updated - - -

oh and btw. since there's only 1 active game now.
    Tom has a setup ready for a while, and he asked me to contact him when there's less games and less confusion. i will ask him to post the sign up thread.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Tom sounds like a faggot who needs to man the fuck up and stop being a nigger. There is no confusion. More games are better.

Simple.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Tom sounds like a faggot who needs to man the fuck up and stop being a nigger. There is no confusion. More games are better.

Simple.
    We had 3 games running that everyone wad fucking afk for a week. So i asked him to wait.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

You his fucking keeper Cyber? Let the nigger play if he wants to play. We need 5 games going at once tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Cyber: If you missed it, maybe there's a reason Mikey missed it :P I enjoy N0 start. What I don't like is DYING N0. The topic of contention was "jester is unfun, why use it" so I said "N0 is unfun to the one who dies".

As a note: I have asked for a bulletproof vest in the past. I've died to lynching, twice, and both as Mafia. I've been shot in almost every game I've played :P
    you are a current fan of breaking down posts. So let us break down you... oh wait. you completely contradicted yourself and at the same time, proved all of my points.

1. you argued that N0 is shit. Fact.
    2. You argued further that my setup was shit because of N0. Fact.
    3. you latter admit, N0 is good and i dont hate it. Fact
    4. Thus leaving your reaction and response, suspect to emotional reaction. Fact.
    Personal reform

7. Default

Ok, your first "fact" is almost true. Not a fact, but almost. I argued that it's unfun for the one who dies. Not that it's shit.

Your second "fact", source please. I said I didn't have fun, which, as you say, is a fact. However, it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SETUP.

Third is another almost true "fact". There was no "later". I quote admitted unquote in the first post I talked about the cons of N0 lynch. I also never said jack diddly about what you thought about a N0 lynch.

Your fourth "fact" has nothing to do with anything. It can't be a fact, because it would require the prior points to be true.

Maybe a full fact in there. Good job? Oh wait, there was another almost true fact there. I like breaking down posts. However, I link to relevant posts to prove my points, not just say "fact" and hope no one fact checks.

Sin: D1 lynch, is different from N0 kill. You've done something. You've played the game. You made your case to not be lynched. While it's not fun to be killed at all, at least you have had a chance to have had some fun before you did it. Having a "meaningful death" is unrelated to fun also. Yes, we do D1 wrong, I've complained about that in the past.

Edit: I have asked, did you have fun dying N0 twice. You've ignored it twice. If you choose to ignore it again, I will assume you're saying you just can't admit you're wrong, and thank you for proving my point, with your whole point being the obfuscation of this fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.