Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41

Thread: Suessisum Role Madness

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by minjae View Post
    Why thank you. I'll take that as a compliment.
    but really, you moved a step ahead of mikey for costing town the game here.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

2. Default

i lolled...

also mikey, YOU ARE A MILLER.
    the mere fact that nemesis straight up told everyone he got a scum investigation on u, u should be backing him up instead of making it sound like an ultimatum.
    As a miller, i would have taken the damn hit.

Hosh went out to protect you for no damn reason, and specifically said that he was NOT a role cop, nor a neighbour (bcos i was duh), and u would know if he was ur own mason...
    u did not convey ANY concerns to town as to how the hell he would call u a townie. but hey, ur goal was to stay alive and not die...

you dying would have proven that me and nemesis had a communication with a cop WITHOUT nemesis forcing himself to downright spell it out for u guys that he's the cop, when he could have pretended that it was me and i died or some shit so that he doesnt paint a target on his back. and it would have proven that wolf is a town because he's siding info with nemesis too and a lot of other information. ur death would have confirmed 2 and questioned hosh especially after he would have forced himself to use his 1 shot governor and cause a no lynch rather than lynching the jail keeper phil... but no, u had to put urself first and refuse to die AS A MILLER. ur entire existence in this game was to die lol...

also minjae, plz plz plz for the love of GOD ASK what ur role is, ask with the most detailed questions "so if i do this, can i do that? or do does it do the other thing?"
    dnt be affraid to ask, ur lazyness basically cost us the game when u could have protected nemesis till the end of the game while he did cop investigations... that's "follow the cop" 101...

also... again, can we stop this goddamn trend of forcing a wagon each day 1 on me with no proof? i had a goddamn plan in motion with nemesis and i got jew'd over by having to out myself as a sort of investigation role just because i was trying to get a COP vibe to cc it and neighbourize them.
    I got nemesis the cop on first try, and we were gonna play "filter the town reads" game where nemesis investigates ppl, get a town read, i invite them in, force them to claim or mass lynch them the nxt day, and then ppl would know that those neighbours are the trustees...

but of course,,, no one bothered protecting me when i FLAT OUT CALLED AN INVESTIGATION fucking role the day before i died and painted a target on my back ffs...
    ppl with protection roels need to stop worrying about whether or not they are protecting a mafia, ZERO action = zero input = zero information regarding ur role interaction with other ppl's...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Ok...my bad shit.
    That's pretty bad if I'm a step ahead of Mikey.......

Let's just pretend my role was not important OR maybe even that I was just spectating. There. Problem solved.

4. Default

Cyber, you had no idea Nemesis was the cop and neighborized him because he was pushing you so hard so stop pretending that you actually read him as a cop. You had said you thought Phil was the cop if I remember correctly.

Why would you want to CC a cop? Do you mean Role Switch? If so, you yourself had a VERY powerful role and I don't know why you would try to RS the cop when you had it.

Also, Mikey letting himself get lynched when he had the single most powerful investigation role is a bad idea. I mean I even put a unlyncher/governor to help keep him alive. The main reason Mikey got LVP is because he didn't try to feel out people's flavors and figure out which characters were going to be scum. The only valid point you made in your whole post is that he should have forced Hosh to claim instead of letting it slide.

I say he had the best investigative role because there were only 2 mafia and 1 was a godfather AND the town had a miller whereas the thief could get most of the roles and alignment from the flavor.

Also, I still don't agree that you didn't invite someone night 1.

Minjae, you played well if that role was as overpowered as you thought it was. Too bad it wasn't. That is how you got LVP. Live and learn. Do well in your class and hurry back!

By the way Phil, you probably would have gotten a MVP but you died too soon so I didn't get to see enough from you. You correctly roleblocked Trigger but Sin decided to make the kill that night then town decided to lynch you for some god unknown reason.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Close this thread before you reply like you did to me in the previous one.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain