Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
Sorry for accidentally editing your post instead of quoting it. I'm a bit intoxitated .

I'm not going to let you hold my work and home schedule against me. We can't all play counter-strike when we want.

We'll see what the future brings. Like I said, loyalty counts a lot for me and running off to a new and directly competing server that the owner is actively poaching players from our servers off of speaks volumes to me. I realize the GG server don't mean shit to you, Brett, since you never play there. It means something to me and I don't like seeing anyone trying to ruin it.
fixed it.

anyway, GG was my baby back in the day. i don't play there because i've been playing GO. when i do play css though, it's in GG. i understand you not wanting people poaching players from your server, but surely you can see that she's not doing it, and she's actually enforcing the rules that are in place to make sure that people don't do that.

if you try to chase anyone who does something you disagree with out of ibis, this place is going to be even more dead than it currently is.