I recently reset my whole laptop and just reinstalled a lot of things. CSS wasn't working, idk why. Everything works fine now, but lemme get down to why I made this thread... Feel free to just nod at any of the following questions :

Do you hate whores?
Do you just WHINE when you're the only one dead on the winning team?
Have you been looking to just break a few player's shins so you could just level your races?

LOOK NO FURTHER! Wolfenstinger here! Creating a handicap since "Bind W Kill" and "CTRL must be held whole map"! I call it....no pls come back... it's srs... fine... just look at the screenshots... I don't expect you to read this anyways... baka...

First image was me playing with it...and thinking "Boy... how bad can I actually get this? I mean... I've seen it like this... and it's LAME and BORING..."
2015-01-04_00001.jpg

It became this... In this screenshot I'm rooted by an Athena... Notice how effective this handicap is... YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THE ATHENA GAZE!
2015-01-04_00002.jpg

But don't just be calm and relaxed because Wolf did this! No no no no no .... He can still kill you.
2015-01-04_00003.jpg

With all of this shown and said... I'm playing WCS like this from now on. Just remember, when you're whining and thinking you are having a worse time... just think how I have to play it.