Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: The Princess Bride

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Cyber, you keep making assumptions and going off them as truth, so your whole basis is wrong. You're also drawing the whole conversation away from anything useful into chaos, as fucking usual.

then how about YOU tell me WHAT is the useful that YOU `clearly`see while i`m drawing into chaos.
    because so far you have provided jack shit except trashtalk and baseless criticism.

the only one derailing the conversation into nai uselessness is you.

I will repeat my question.
    Did you, with a yes or no, roleblock stars by any means.

It`s as simple as fucking that.
    If you did not, then sin lied about not receiving stars gift and is mafia or should be lynched for lying. PURE SIMPLE.
    if you DID, then it makes me question why zambi seems to have a role `fitting`of roleblocking someone... but was NOT stars... and questions you.

so no, it is NOT baseless, answer the damn question. did you or did you not roleblock sin. Note that this does NOT confirm nor deny if u are a PR role if u answered no. just saying, it`s not fishing, it`s filtering.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Your method of narrowing down who could be roleblocking is using facts that you made up and are wrong. you need to start over on who you think is what. I didn't roleblock Stars but it's not limited to me and Zambi.

Also, it's nice that someone's on in the morning for once.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

What I find humorous is that Stars, without provocation, without a necessity, came out with information revealing information about his role. What's even funnier is that no one else sees it as odd and automatically cleared him in their mind.

That being said, I didn't receive anything or gain any sort of ability.

Cyber, you're taking Stars claims as 100% valid. No one is really using any sort of scumhunting tactics aside from any information they may have received during the night phase, and going off of what everyone is tells them.

- Cyber: it would be a miracle if you could ever stop using META as your go-to choice for scumhunting - reads as town
    - What: I didn't kill your father. Get off my ass, faggot - reads as town
    - Zambi: Nice comeback post after playing the "i'm retarded" card throughout the first few pages - could go either way
    - Blade: You made some stupid choices in wording this game - could go either way
    - Stars: lurking most of the game and coming out with some dank information with no regard for his own life - could go either way
    - Nemesis: Probably Princess Buttercup because he's a faggot - reads as town
    - Scribble: You don't have a post restriction. Stop it - reads as town

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized I said "infromation revealing information". LOLOL I need my coffee.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL and "everyone is tells them"!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

What pisses me off is that Stars and Scribb have been on all day yesterday and this morning yet don't post. this really isn't much fun with people just sitting around doing nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

Part of their strategy perhaps?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    What I find humorous is that Stars, without provocation, without a necessity, came out with information revealing information about his role. What's even funnier is that no one else sees it as odd and automatically cleared him in their mind.

That being said, I didn't receive anything or gain any sort of ability.

Cyber, you're taking Stars claims as 100% valid. No one is really using any sort of scumhunting tactics aside from any information they may have received during the night phase, and going off of what everyone is tells them.

- Stars: lurking most of the game and coming out with some dank information with no regard for his own life - could go either way
    Nah, it helps me stay alive in my mind, should not be a target if I can be tricked into helping the mafia. So im not a huge threat to either side.

Did Zambi just soft claim roleblocker? Or did I misread him

- - - Updated - - -

This is honestly the first time reading Cyber Meta, and actually thinking it has enough basis in reality to be looked at seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Sin, unfortunately, you are lying. Which is a damn shame since I would like to keep that sweet ass around as long as possible.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

Are you ready to squash this beef yet What?

9. Default

Well, I set the table for you a couple times, asking if you received anything, to which you have firmly said no. Unfortunately I had lodged some delicious fruit twixt your cheeks last night, which you have no mentioned. I'm guessing you may have assumed that you only were given something by a single person last night, which alas, does not appear to be the case.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

Yea ok, so both what and I sent things/abilitys to sin last night?

Zambi did not block me, did he block what?

Either way, if sin is not going do his usual mafia ball breaker meta, im going to have to go with this

Vote sin.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?