Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Mafia Game of Randomness

1. Default

We might have a lightning rod in play which redirected a kill and a protection. If done the first night it may be an x shot.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    We might have a lightning rod in play which redirected a kill and a protection. If done the first night it may be an x shot.
    Sounds more plausible then the other explinations

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Cant rule out random Vig shootings because Mikey is playing.

I disagree that the flavour indicates anyone took a shot that hit a protected person.

I'm leaning towards a lightning rod or some form of that role.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

i'd believe a lightning rod

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Hmm, x shot lighting rod + doc seems a little strong, but is believable.

I'd enjoy hearing from those lurking in the background.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

6. Default

I don't love the idea of a lightning rod. I don't really see the flavor indicating that in anyway. Also, it would effectively mean that no one could trust anything they got from the night before, which I don't think is really true. If that is the case though, it essentially means we are shooting blind for Day 1.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

7. Default

Negative utility for the loss.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I don't love the idea of a lightning rod. I don't really see the flavor indicating that in anyway. Also, it would effectively mean that no one could trust anything they got from the night before, which I don't think is really true. If that is the case though, it essentially means we are shooting blind for Day 1.

actually come to thing of it, the flavour DOES speak of "its just thunder"...

thunder?
    lightning?

i take back my earlier shit, i like this shit a lot fucking better, and it would explain 1 or 2 ppl shooting shit, and someone using a protective role that was all redirected to save that one person...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Thunder could be an allusion to a lightning rod, though again in context that reads to me like someone trying to cover for someone else.
    If we want to operate under the idea that there was a lightning rod night one, then we know for certain that there is a doctor in play, and not a bodyguard. The investigative role should have gotten a pro-town reading, and any type of watcher or voyeur would have gotten a very long read out.

Also, and again, it means we have no actionable information for the day.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

I think we have to assume night 1 was a wash
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/