Thread: Item banned for weeks now without a second chance.

1. Default Item banned for weeks now without a second chance.

If everyone was to get item banned for misusing items especially on a new map than more than half the players on the server could be item banned for misuse of items at one point or another. I am not a perfect player and I am still not sure exactly why I was item banned. I remember at one point I misused a wand on the Harry Potter map and one person started to get mad. If that is the reason why I got item banned I think I should have gotten a second chance and not be item banned for life on this server. As some of you probably know as of right now I am also item banned from other maps that I like play on which is just not at all a proportionate response to misuse of a wand. Since I am fairly new to playing on the Harry Potter map I will only take the left over wands. If someone could undo this item ban I would appreciate it very much.

Regards,
    Leif Rand

2. Default

Your item ban is undocumented, whoever did it needs to come forward if he does not want the you to be unbanned.

So until then, We will unban you as soon as possible.

Also what happened to your old account?
    Last edited by StarsMine; 07-24-2015 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Use proper format for unban (even for ebans) and I'll make sure you get unbanned for the weekend.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...unban-requests

4. Default

More importantly why are these popping up? If a person is a tard with a item, freeze them, slay them, slap them, or fucking teach them. As a last ditch beat them to the damn item yourself. If the person has a history that's one thing but WTF are you people thinking!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

5. Default Username: Underdog-------Date(of ban): Unknown-------Time(of ban): Around 2 weeks ago

Name in Game: Underdog, Dominating, Leifygreen
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:19935423
    Who banned you: I am not sure
    When: About two weeks ago
    Where: Zombie mod server
    Why banned: I think it was because I misused a wand but I was not given a warning so I am not 100% sure if that was the reason
    Link to ban: I could be wrong but I believe there are no links to my ban

Thank you all for the prompt responses! I look forward to using items again.

Regards,
    Leif Rand

6. Default

Seeing that none of the zm admins posted up or checked threads, eban unban request approved.
    I can't be on till later to do it myself. So if any admin or zm admin see's this, take off underdog's eban.

Unban request approved.
    Closed.