Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Soft Drink Themed Mafia Game

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    My role is a worthless piece of horse shit, courtesy of Blade.
    Because somehow, if your dumb fucking is even remotely honest about the shit you got, your role got powered up to hell, when mine's nothing but shit now.
    So you are saying you have no more actions to use?

2. Default

I don't appreciate the targeted dog insults nemesis. I can deal with your general lack of a soul, but lay off the targeted shit.

And since blade's a sack of shit that never mods right when someone's being an overall dick in these games:

Vote Cyber.

I'll rather watch the game from now on rather than dealing with an over-tanned cuntnugget calling all the shots over and over again by simply ordering other around with insults instead of working as a team, which was the point of this game.

No shit I got no one else to point to at the moment because every damn game gets taken control by Nemesis or the likes, denies any possible chance for anyone else to try something new that could have worked rather than blindly killing off Assassin with our fingers crossed, allllllll the way to leading to town losing and blaming it on the "underlings" for their own shit. That's whether Nemesis and likes survive to the end and blame it on everyone else, or them dying overnight because they're the ones leading town without giving ANY sort of insight on how to carry if they sleep with the fishes at night. leaving town confused because they wanted full control without giving anything back.

This derailing shit is gonna be fun to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and. lynch nemesis tomorrow when you find out im town. k thanks bie.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Anyway, I'm pretty much a vanilla town after last night since I used my shit night 2, not night 1. (remember that when you guys get sheeplead later), so by all means, lynch me.
    Did you just admit to having 1-shot actions that you used night two?

- - - Updated - - -

Aww Good Boy! Someone gets a treat. Now lay down and play dead, oh wait, you've already done that. Roll over?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

I don't appreciate the targeted dog insults nemesis. I can deal with your general lack of a soul, but lay off the targeted shit.

And since blade's a sack of shit that never mods right when someone's being an overall dick in these games:

Vote Cyber.

I'll rather watch the game from now on rather than dealing with an over-tanned cuntnugget calling all the shots over and over again by simply ordering other around with insults instead of working as a team, which was the point of this game.

No shit I got no one else to point to at the moment because every damn game gets taken control by Nemesis or the likes, denies any possible chance for anyone else to try something new that could have worked rather than blindly killing off Assassin with our fingers crossed, allllllll the way to leading to town losing and blaming it on the "underlings" for their own shit. That's whether Nemesis and likes survive to the end and blame it on everyone else, or them dying overnight because they're the ones leading town without giving ANY sort of insight on how to carry if they sleep with the fishes at night. leaving town confused because they wanted full control without giving anything back.

This derailing shit is gonna be fun to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and. lynch nemesis tomorrow when you find out im town. k thanks bie.
    God damn Cyber. I literally asked you a question that you could have taken the time to answer rather than bitch about how Nemesis is playing. If you have issues with how we are making decisions start looking at yourself vs others. This whole "I'm a victim" shit is overplayed and fucking retarded. You complain about nemesis throwing insults to get people to follow him.. what the fuck did you do differently? You called us idiotic sheep as your argument to get us to change our minds. Try some fucking logic instead next time.

5. Default

Ouch, Cyber put in his place. Twice! BY FUCKING TRIGGER!

6. Default

Cyber, sorry, but we still wont lynch Nem tomorrow. I doubt he would have killed off assassin. voting for him to cover his ass, yes. leading a lynch on him, no. Right now I feel you > phil > stars > trig. Nem, it's up to you. We can either kill Cyber, lynch me so I can clear myself, or go after someone else if you have info.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Cyber, sorry, but we still wont lynch Nem tomorrow. I doubt he would have killed off assassin. voting for him to cover his ass, yes. leading a lynch on him, no. Right now I feel you > phil > stars > trig. Nem, it's up to you. We can either kill Cyber, lynch me so I can clear myself, or go after someone else if you have info.
    4 Votes on Cyber already, no?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Right now I feel you > phil > stars > trig. Nem, it's up to you. We can either kill Cyber, lynch me so I can clear myself, or go after someone else if you have info.
    Why me? I've been hinting all game my town role. Seeing how obviously i've been putting it, I'm starting to feel you know I'm town, and my role, but want other people who has not caught on to lynch me. Why is that? Scum? Scum.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Unhappy View Post
    God damn Cyber. I literally asked you a question that you could have taken the time to answer rather than bitch about how Nemesis is playing. If you have issues with how we are making decisions start looking at yourself vs others. This whole "I'm a victim" shit is overplayed and fucking retarded. You complain about nemesis throwing insults to get people to follow him.. what the fuck did you do differently? You called us idiotic sheep as your argument to get us to change our minds. Try some fucking logic instead next time.

I'm more or less tilted by Blade's changing of how certain shit is done, and how a specific role works and whatnot to begin with.
    While only announcing that ONE role has been changed which to me was the goddamn bomb as to how blade worded it after rosie died.

So when nemesis showed up on his high horse claiming bullshit claims left and right regarding his "modified joat" that conveniently confirmed What and roleblocked assassin on the same night, I lost it.

Because the entire time I was operating with the logic that nemesis is full of crap because he was lying about his role variation conveniently to get assassin lynched.
    So i said that we should hold back on lynching assassin so that I could at least figure which one of the 2 was bullshiting, while I sent a message to blade to clear up the whole JOAT bullcrap role .

By the time he replied, you motherfuckers already lynched assassin, and marked me to death because of inconsistent mod shit.

Because I went into a specific mindset in this game, but blade's general lack of consistency with how shit works just blindsights you over and over again, and conveniently always seem to work for someone with a severely dark tan.

So there, that's why I'm fucking tilted right now.
    Because I had a reason for defending assassin for one night, and the reason as right here. No, I am not scum, I didn't defend assassin because I am associated with him.
    I defended him to merely halt the nemesis bullshit train regarding his op ass JOAT shit until blade's lazy ass comments about his "custom made" roles he didnt announce..

Chose to fucking accept it or not.
    I'm out.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

I'm more or less tilted by Blade's changing of how certain shit is done, and how a specific role works and whatnot to begin with.
    While only announcing that ONE role has been changed which to me was the goddamn bomb as to how blade worded it after rosie died.

So when nemesis showed up on his high horse claiming bullshit claims left and right regarding his "modified joat" that conveniently confirmed What and roleblocked assassin on the same night, I lost it.

Because the entire time I was operating with the logic that nemesis is full of crap because he was lying about his role variation conveniently to get assassin lynched.
    So i said that we should hold back on lynching assassin so that I could at least figure which one of the 2 was bullshiting, while I sent a message to blade to clear up the whole JOAT bullcrap role .

By the time he replied, you motherfuckers already lynched assassin, and marked me to death because of inconsistent mod shit.

Because I went into a specific mindset in this game, but blade's general lack of consistency with how shit works just blindsights you over and over again, and conveniently always seem to work for someone with a severely dark tan.

So there, that's why I'm fucking tilted right now.
    Because I had a reason for defending assassin for one night, and the reason as right here. No, I am not scum, I didn't defend assassin because I am associated with him.
    I defended him to merely halt the nemesis bullshit train regarding his op ass JOAT shit until blade's lazy ass comments about his "custom made" roles he didnt announce..

Chose to fucking accept it or not.
    I'm out.
    Ok... but you had that information before today... so why would you still call out Nem as scum? Thats what cemented my vote.

- - - Updated - - -

either way.. thats a lynch right? zzzz...