Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Soft Drink Themed Mafia Game

1. Default

Also, Nem it might be necessary to take your shot today. I assume that you can shoot someone during the daytime. My thoughts are that if Pass really does have a vest, I can basically ensure that no one dies during the night time. However if my read is right the remaining mafia is between Stars and Cyber. If you shoot one during the day and then we lynch the other. It should leave Pass Nem and myself alive and Town as the winners. You shooting also will verify your JoaT claim which is still unverified in my mind.

2. Default

Im pissed since I have had the worst luck, I am a flavor cop, and every god damn person I have investigated has died. I cant clear myself. What the first two days and phil today. Its incredibly frustrating and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

I'm wondering how the Phil , the universal back up, ended up backing up the town Ninja from What as opposed to the Rosie bomb... but whatever, that's blade's game, dunno what the heck is happening in the back.

I did not do jack shit, you'd think i'd be able to take some time off from the commotion and hide away the fact that I hate the role Left to me by blade .. but nope, I do hate how useless I can be other than a kill fodder right now.
    I am, since night 2, effectively a vanilla town... What I did night 2 served no purpose because What bit the bullet. But anyway.
    ----------------

Ok let me get back up to speed. I'm assuming Pass is now cleared because the second Joker identified himself as a 3rd party, the day ended abruptly and he was lynched. So either Blade decided to modkill him for editing (as if that's a thing anymore in ibis -.- ), or passerelli governor'd the shit out of him.

That leaves stars and trigger.
    The way that trigger's asking the dumbest shit from nemesis about using a day shot (which is highly unlikely btw), and lynching stars or me to leave 3 winners is dumb as hell, or a severe misdirect.
    If you guys screw this shit up, and both stars and I turn up as town, you'll be entering night 4 with 1 mafia and 2 townies , and coming out with an instant loss for town with Mafia winning.

---------------

Nem, you should be the one that has all the info right now.
    With passerelli being a Governor, and you knowing what YOU are, you HAVE to know that I'm town.
    I literally lynched myself earlier during my tilt not aware that my vote wasn't a hammering vote. You knew about the stolen vote, I didn't.
    So if anything, I HAVE to be at least 99% town in your eyes due to my tilt and attempt to self suicide for town that day not knowing about the stolen vote.

So it's up to you. If you are truly the town savior, then you need to understand that the mafia is either trigger, or stars.
    I'm leaning more towards trigger due to the way he was playing it.
    Stars flavor cop doesn't help his case, but i've seen blade use the rolecop mafia + flavor cop town combo before, and i've been that unlucky cop before, so although he can't prove himself, I can't fully damn him..

It's a 50 50 on these 2 .

We lynch one of them,
    survive the night, lynch the other. That's what I think...

I'm about to throw up saying this but : it's your call.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Since there was no mafia kill I'm inclined to believe trigger. Not saying he couldn't be mafia and make a real smart play but I don't think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

Wait? no mafia kill? You used your vig shot on phil?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Wait? no mafia kill? You used your vig shot on phil?
    one of them, ya.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Cyber, are you really that dumb? read how a Governor works. Joker was mod killed.

7. Default

Just so everyone knows, N1 i protected phil, since then I have been protecting Nemesis.

- - - Updated - - -

I however don't think that Nemesis was shot at last night. I would think that if I protected the right person it would be in the Flavor Text. I just want to point this out. I think that Nemesis is town, however we do not have his Role confirmed yet. If he was scum, Big IF, but if he was, he would have known assassin was his partner and his role. They could have chosen together to not kill anyone night 1 and play it off as though Nemesis rollblocked Assassin making him a cleared townie. Nemesis mentioned that he used his other power (investigation) on what the same night. but we cant confirm that because What was killed. Now we are being told that nem used a vig shot, but we have no way of delineating a vig shot vs a mafia shot. Now nem is saying that he shot Phil as the vig, but nothing in the flavor text shows that i protected the right person (Nem). So did the mafia not shoot? Did someone get shot and isnt reporting it? A vest could have protected as well. I just want to point this out because its a possible answer. Please please let me know what is wrong with my logic above for learning for future games.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Since there was no mafia kill I'm inclined to believe trigger. Not saying he couldn't be mafia and make a real smart play but I don't think so.
    I take it that nemesis didn't block trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Unhappy View Post
    Just so everyone knows, N1 i protected phil, since then I have been protecting Nemesis.
    Nemesis but this makes it possible that you were protected..

There are two options nemesis. You either roleblocked the mafia kill, or the mafia kill came from the other person and trigger allegedly protected you.

Now here's the thing (this is all under MY personal assumption that i'm town):

trigger literally HARD CLAIMED doctor last night.

I am more inclined to believe that passerelli is more experienced than starsmine in this game, and he would have probably went for the doctor as opposed to risking attacking someone protect by that doctor, especially since his claim of Governor can have some merits: he shouldn't be in a hurry to go for nemesis.

• So nemesis, if you blocked starsmine, and pass was mafia, then I would have expected trigger to be dead.
    • If you blocked pass, and stars was mafia, I can see him tunnel visioning on you as a threat against him, and ergo mafia not getting a kill bcos u were protected by trigger.
    • If you roleblocked me, well you'd be an idiot for one after accidentally showing my hand that i'm town by attempting to suicide earlier. And that would have gotten us no info, except that if pass was that mafia, trigger would most likely be dead.

SO, nemesis let me tell you, in all those cases, I am more likely to believe that passerelli is NOT the scum in this set up.
    So perhaps you can shed some light on who yo blocked, but for now, my vote is most likely going on starsmine now.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and as for expecting flavor text to be descriptive... It's blade. The laziest fucking mafia flavor-writer in ibis....
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Wasnt nem's role block a single shot?

10. Default

I didn't block anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Trigger. Two things about your post. One, yes I could have done that but with scribble already out I'd be down two allies. Two, Assassin is too stupid to be trusted for something like that.