Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Soft Drink Themed Mafia Game

1. Default

I was hoping to be shot last night. That is why I hard claimed doctor. I have 1 shot vest. So I was hoping I could waste a mafia kill. I specifically asked Blade Day 2 if I would get a notification if my doctoring was successful. He said I would know. I do not know right now, so I do not think Nemesis was targeted. This means that whoever Nemesis roleblocked is mafia, or that nemesis is mafia. OR I'm full of shit and I'm mafia. But I know the last option is false.

1 last thing. PAsss hasnt spoken yet. If he was shot, he had a 2 shot protection right? So he would know if he got shot.

- - - Updated - - -

OK i really assumed nem would say he blocked the mafia, since he didnt I'm more certain he is town. I think pass got shot last night. We need him to confirm.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also in my defense I hard claimed doctor with ZERO assurance that i wouldnt be cc'ed.. in fact I was hoping to be cc'd just so we could end this game. I would not have done that as Mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

Last thing, Why are we assuming the last mafia left is 2nd part and allied with Assassin? Could the last mafia be 3rd party an allied with Joker? If that was the case, if Cyber was 3rd party mafia, he would have known his vote would not have counted, and the "on tilt" was just a show. Again, learning opportunity, please tell me if i'm wrong. But I really worry about saying cyber is cleared just because of a vote he could have known about.

- - - Updated - - -

Also cyber hasnt claimed.

2. Default

Trigger, good points all around. Technically Joker could have an ally but I'd say that's such a low possibility that we can't worry about it. I'd say that Cyber didn't know about Stars vote not counting. And thought he lynched himself.

So we need a hard claim from a few more people.

- - - Updated - - -

Also trig, I thought you'd be dead too
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

Blade can you prod Pass?

4. Default

It's been less then 24 hours Trig, you need to chill. Some of us have work and whatnot.

I have no vest, so I don't know what the fuck you are talking about having 2x protection. I could stop 2 lynches on myself, if that is what you had confused.

Does anyone else think it is odd that Nem has multiple vig shots as a JoaT?

And yeah, I'm still not cleared. Sure, it helps that there actually was a vote thief that was anti-town but that still doesn't full clear me, sadly.

Hell, Nem could argue that I'm scum and knew of the vote thief from the mafia role cop.

Right now, I'm thinking Stars, but Nem is back on my suspects since there was no kill and no reason for that as of yet.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    It's been less then 24 hours Trig, you need to chill. Some of us have work and whatnot.

I have no vest, so I don't know what the fuck you are talking about having 2x protection. I could stop 2 lynches on myself, if that is what you had confused.

Does anyone else think it is odd that Nem has multiple vig shots as a JoaT?

And yeah, I'm still not cleared. Sure, it helps that there actually was a vote thief that was anti-town but that still doesn't full clear me, sadly.

Hell, Nem could argue that I'm scum and knew of the vote thief from the mafia role cop.

Right now, I'm thinking Stars, but Nem is back on my suspects since there was no kill and no reason for that as of yet.
    Any suspicion of me at this point is pure lunacy and your mother should be slapped.

6. Default

Nem, your claimed role is stupid powerful. You have a JoaT that has at least 2 vig shots, 1 investigation, 1 roleblock, and who the hell knows what else. AND you can use more then one at a time. Seriously, dafaq is that shit. When you compare that to my negative utility role, it's kind of absurd. I also wouldn't put it past you to go after your teammate to secure a 'full' clear.

Tell me Nem, what other information did you have that you knew Assassin was scum? That wellspring dried up? If that source could start clearing people, it would be helpful.

Trigger, the other option is that the scum also targeted Phil.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Nem, your claimed role is stupid powerful. You have a JoaT that has at least 2 vig shots, 1 investigation, 1 roleblock, and who the hell knows what else. AND you can use more then one at a time. Seriously, dafaq is that shit. When you compare that to my negative utility role, it's kind of absurd. I also wouldn't put it past you to go after your teammate to secure a 'full' clear.

Tell me Nem, what other information did you have that you knew Assassin was scum? That wellspring dried up? If that source could start clearing people, it would be helpful.

Trigger, the other option is that the scum also targeted Phil.
    The powers you say are the ones I've told you, not my problem you don't like them. Take it up with blade. Maybe I have a Lie Detector, maybe I have a Sensor. Maybe Fuck You.

8. Default

Good point on the mafia targeting phil. Didn't think about that

- - - Updated - - -

And sorry, thought you had a vest

- - - Updated - - -

I'm leaning towards stars as well.

9. Default

Stars was always supposed to be the target as of today anyways. Trigger could be lying about Doc, but then again so could Pass. There's too many people left and no investigation roles that did anything other than me so we have to spin the barrel at this point.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Stars was always supposed to be the target as of today anyways. Trigger could be lying about Doc, but then again so could Pass. There's too many people left and no investigation roles that did anything other than me so we have to spin the barrel at this point.

I just want to know one thing, and one thing only. And no i'm not questioning you yet. I'm just curious.

It's been at least 2 days since you pulled your gambit on assassin, and I want to know EXACTLY what you did the night before that made you jump the shark so bad with your joat ramblings and go for the assassin call out.

At this point, I want to know what action you did because if you ended up biting the goddamn dust tonight, I don't want to be left wondering...

I still find it hilarious however that you keep pulling magical roles out of your ass on a stupid op character that can do multiple things a night WHILE WE HAVE A UNIVERSAL BACK UP in play... so help me god if we didn't already bash heads about how scummy you sounded all game...
    but you know, fuck all logic and let's just follow the nemesis ching-chong-choo-choo train to the end, bcos why the fuck not.
    Worst case scenario is that town gets jew'd over somehow, and people learn the important lesson of thinking instead of "follow the white hooded guy" xD

So nway, cough up, we all coughed up something nemesis about what you did to assassin's tight sphincter... right now you're the one that needs to give something in return to keep some trust in.

- - - Updated - - -

provide that piece of info nem, and i'll even start the inevitable stars wagon to back ur shit.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...