Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
I just want to know one thing, and one thing only. And no i'm not questioning you yet. I'm just curious.

It's been at least 2 days since you pulled your gambit on assassin, and I want to know EXACTLY what you did the night before that made you jump the shark so bad with your joat ramblings and go for the assassin call out.

At this point, I want to know what action you did because if you ended up biting the goddamn dust tonight, I don't want to be left wondering...

I still find it hilarious however that you keep pulling magical roles out of your ass on a stupid op character that can do multiple things a night WHILE WE HAVE A UNIVERSAL BACK UP in play... so help me god if we didn't already bash heads about how scummy you sounded all game...
but you know, fuck all logic and let's just follow the nemesis ching-chong-choo-choo train to the end, bcos why the fuck not.
Worst case scenario is that town gets jew'd over somehow, and people learn the important lesson of thinking instead of "follow the white hooded guy" xD

So nway, cough up, we all coughed up something nemesis about what you did to assassin's tight sphincter... right now you're the one that needs to give something in return to keep some trust in.

- - - Updated - - -

provide that piece of info nem, and i'll even start the inevitable stars wagon to back ur shit.
oh shut up. I've done everything up to this point. Keep sitting there being ever so useful.