Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade's Soft Drink Themed Mafia Game

1. Default

Unvote
    Vote Sins

Sins isn't talking at all and is just trying to vote me. It seems really fishy that he made two posts and now that everyone is talking he's not saying anything. It's as if he's trying to go under the radar/trying to hide. That's classic Mafia behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Mostly I just wanted to get the conversation going.

Sorry Blade. Messed up my colors cause of my phone. I'm not going to bother fixing it because stars has plenty of votes on him at the moment.

What, day 1 trains may not be very useful now. They are, however, useful later on.

Anyone else skeptical of this?

3. Default

I am aware of the type of game. I just don't want to see the first day last 2 weeks and we all bumble around and not make a decision. The fact is one of us needs to go, or we all decide somewhat quickly (5-6 days) that we don't lynch. If the train gets to 5 or 6 we stand a chance of getting some explanation why we shouldn't off someone. Any explanation then can be confirmed or denied by someone over the first night hopefully. The slower we decide the more the mafia gains the upper hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    The slower we decide the more the mafia gains the upper hand.
    I disagree with this statement. The mafia knows who they are. They know who their enemies are. Its in their best interest to have lynches occur quickly with little thought. The more information we can get the worse off the mafia is. I think slowing the game gives the advantage to town.

5. Default

My color mishap trigger? I'm sorry that I drivean 18 Wheeler 5-6 days a week, which in turn means a large portion of the time I am posting from my phone.

Getting one correct color to show up is a tribulation, and changing the color is hard as shit. In hindsight, I should have just double posted which would make things s much easier.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

6. Default

We should not be in any rush to finish day one. Any info is better than no info. On the road, will review all posts since my last once I get in an about an hour or so.

7. Default

Hey, sorry for delay, your wishes are granted. incoming daily wall :

First of all, I thought he was rolling 2 cube dies, and i said "ok, 6 is fairly common i'll let it slide".. but that 1 12-sided die roll on phil, along with his disclosure of how convenient that is , made me think he lied about the die to test the waters on the wagon. Whether he's fishing for scum or being scum, it's unsure, but he's damn aware of what he did.
    Whether he truly rolled that die, or lied about, he won't revert his statement now. So let's throw this discussion aside because it will lead us nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Only one who I think might be town at this point is Rosie, since he seemed to hint at being coke with him saying he was the oldest soft drink or something along those lines.
    Actually, it's not. And some might think it's Dr. Peppers, which is the pioneer of soft drinks, but the oldest soft drink truly done is Vernors

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    You have Cyber post. By the time you finish reading it, you'd have the same mindset as Rosie's one legged man.
    yeah, I usually post those torture threads when I have too much shit to talk about at the same time. I feel like this post will be longer than most of urs, but still relatively short compared to my usual ones still... just due to the fact that we don't have TOO much to go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    he said he'd be busy but around 8-5. however has yet to say shit. Which, in hindsight, is probably a good thing.
    fuck you. But yes. It's a busy week because 90% of my developers team are on vacation like a bunch of lubricated cunts but I'm trying to keep up with the thread.

My take on the phil shit, and some opinions on SOME ppl that stood out.

Pass RNG'd as usual trying to set up a wagon to see who votes on it. Or faking it, unclear yet.

Stars... I dislike the fact that he specifically mentioned he will look scummy with the vote, but that shows that he's at least aware of what he did. So I won't take that as a slip, I'd rather take it as him trying to build ONTO the wagon to see who's willing to push it further. Him suspecting assassin's vote afterwards would fit in that theory.

Assassin: just follows the flow, he shouldn't be voting on that wagon if he's town to see who would have stalled votes and who would have pressured more on phil/stars..

What: Is calmly trying to slow the down the wagon on stars, so that people see it from a different angle. Could be just being townlike, or appealing to town as the rational savior. For now I'm just watching that show unfold.

Nemesis: playing it like a black man in the jungle, he's waiting for something specific to happen... he's yet to provide his endorsement of anything, but he's pressuring everything and anything, keeping assassin on his toes for some reason.

My main suspect right now is Sin. I know I have done the same thing with being too quiet, but I announced it even before signing up. What "What" (in the butt) did, should have been done by Sin by now. He's usually the guy that will try to appeal to town, and try to take hold of the shit and put a temp wedge in the phil/stars wagons... but he's been awfully quiet, and i'm just gonna wait to see more of what he does.

The rest mean nothing to me at the moment.

inb4 "oh look cyber rehashed info, bla blah" ... yes i know i rehashed some info, but that's my documentation of my own opinion on things, take it as you want.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Hey, sorry for delay, your wishes are granted. incoming daily wall :

First of all, I thought he was rolling 2 cube dies, and i said "ok, 6 is fairly common i'll let it slide".. but that 1 12-sided die roll on phil, along with his disclosure of how convenient that is , made me think he lied about the die to test the waters on the wagon. Whether he's fishing for scum or being scum, it's unsure, but he's damn aware of what he did.
    Whether he truly rolled that die, or lied about, he won't revert his statement now. So let's throw this discussion aside because it will lead us nowhere.

Actually, it's not. And some might think it's Dr. Peppers, which is the pioneer of soft drinks, but the oldest soft drink truly done is Vernors

yeah, I usually post those torture threads when I have too much shit to talk about at the same time. I feel like this post will be longer than most of urs, but still relatively short compared to my usual ones still... just due to the fact that we don't have TOO much to go on.

fuck you. But yes. It's a busy week because 90% of my developers team are on vacation like a bunch of lubricated cunts but I'm trying to keep up with the thread.

My take on the phil shit, and some opinions on SOME ppl that stood out.

Pass RNG'd as usual trying to set up a wagon to see who votes on it. Or faking it, unclear yet.

Stars... I dislike the fact that he specifically mentioned he will look scummy with the vote, but that shows that he's at least aware of what he did. So I won't take that as a slip, I'd rather take it as him trying to build ONTO the wagon to see who's willing to push it further. Him suspecting assassin's vote afterwards would fit in that theory.

Assassin: just follows the flow, he shouldn't be voting on that wagon if he's town to see who would have stalled votes and who would have pressured more on phil/stars..

What: Is calmly trying to slow the down the wagon on stars, so that people see it from a different angle. Could be just being townlike, or appealing to town as the rational savior. For now I'm just watching that show unfold.

Nemesis: playing it like a black man in the jungle, he's waiting for something specific to happen... he's yet to provide his endorsement of anything, but he's pressuring everything and anything, keeping assassin on his toes for some reason.

My main suspect right now is Sin. I know I have done the same thing with being too quiet, but I announced it even before signing up. What "What" (in the butt) did, should have been done by Sin by now. He's usually the guy that will try to appeal to town, and try to take hold of the shit and put a temp wedge in the phil/stars wagons... but he's been awfully quiet, and i'm just gonna wait to see more of what he does.

The rest mean nothing to me at the moment.

inb4 "oh look cyber rehashed info, bla blah" ... yes i know i rehashed some info, but that's my documentation of my own opinion on things, take it as you want.
    I'm not reading this.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

9. Default

My only thought throughout the day about this was, coaching. Def feel team, neighbors or whatever. Possibly even masons.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    I'm not reading this.

honestly my posts arent even worth it ...just pissing aroudn and marking territory. amiright??

the tl;dr is : we still got jack shit to put a logical wagon on.
    I'm just waiting for when you start wagoning me, that's usually around 1 week in, but please don't feel rushed
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...