Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade and Nem's IBIS Themed Mafia Game (Insanity Game #1)

1. Default

confirmed.

Sorry I was busy with some fucking never-ending dumb shit that I needed to get done before the end of the week, and got completely sidetracked off this thread...

nway,
    "bans being thrown out" left and right, it could represent 2 different things:
    either clan/ula being the mafia, or could be admins that went full power hungry and had to be shut down by clan or ula.

It could be people like Balto ibis.a, or benihime ibis.a or Haxor or even walter or titties i mean toasties, that got eventually banned from the game or forums, and looking for retribution.

It could go either way, but considering this theme was originally thought up by Brett, and then taken over by the dynamic duo of Blade and Blackman 3.0, my money's on the mafia being maynard/steamer/hitman(?) or the likes just because of how they could have easily portrayed the villains in Brett and nemesis fairy tales.

Why do I have this uncanny feeling that Nemesis threw my name in the roster, and associated with the stupidest dumb shittard role he could think of...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    confirmed.

Sorry I was busy with some fucking never-ending dumb shit that I needed to get done before the end of the week, and got completely sidetracked off this thread...

nway,
    "bans being thrown out" left and right, it could represent 2 different things:
    either clan/ula being the mafia, or could be admins that went full power hungry and had to be shut down by clan or ula.

It could be people like Balto ibis.a, or benihime ibis.a or Haxor or even walter or titties i mean toasties, that got eventually banned from the game or forums, and looking for retribution.

It could go either way, but considering this theme was originally thought up by Brett, and then taken over by the dynamic duo of Blade and Blackman 3.0, my money's on the mafia being maynard/steamer/hitman(?) or the likes just because of how they could have easily portrayed the villains in Brett and nemesis fairy tales.

Why do I have this uncanny feeling that Nemesis threw my name in the roster, and associated with the stupidest dumb shittard role he could think of...
    Cyber the treestump?

3. Default

Cyber would be a stump or a bomb. Possibly with a post restriction of no less than 500 incoherent words per post. Blackmage is the only one so far that has come close so we can rule out post restriction.

4. Default

Toasties didnt ban anyone or go power hungry when she got upset, it was just a nasty break up. I dont think she is a part of this. I dont have any plans on looking for her in the flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Considering my flavor and role I'd like to think that it is clan/ula as town vs the shitties that have fucked with the server in the past but we have to remember that this would be from Nem and Blade's perspective.

6. Default

If we're trying to meta the flavour this hard, judging by the signup thread, Blade did the roles and names, while Nem did the Tex Mex. Don't know how much, if any, input Nem had for the names, so we may just be looking for those whom Blade thinks were problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    If we're trying to meta the flavour this hard, judging by the signup thread, Blade did the roles and names, while Nem did the Tex Mex. Don't know how much, if any, input Nem had for the names, so we may just be looking for those whom Blade thinks were problems.
    I don't think that list would be far to separate to be honest. PS no post restrictions from me.

8. Default

I would hope that for once we would have reliable flavor to meta, especially considering the theme. Brands of soda? No. IBIS members? Yes.

9. Default

I cant think of a more mafia soda then faygo, and I still lived after claiming that. though Im not sure how to do my flavor this game, I swear nem got confused on who he was writing it for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I cant think of a more mafia soda then faygo, and I still lived after claiming that. though Im not sure how to do my flavor this game, I swear nem got confused on who he was writing it for.

As a Blaxicanadian, i have never heard of faygo...

Also, I know for a FACT the nemesis had a role in writing the flavor at least, because MY mod flavor message containig my role was ... let's just say... VERY VERY visual.. a-la-nemesis.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...