Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: Blade and Nem's IBIS Themed Mafia Game (Insanity Game #1)

1. Default

Those are fucking hilarious.

2. Default

The best part is yours, assassin :

You are A Faggot, but seriously, your role is Brett, Town X-shot Sensor. Brett always dies night 1 or is mafia, you’re terrible and die night 1 when you’re mafia. I’m sure there’s a similarity there somewhere, either way, you fucking suck.
    The icing on the cake is when Brett wrote me on steam calling me an asshole for killing you assassin because, and i quote : "fucking typical, I'm not even IN this fucking mafia game and I STILL fucking die night 1."

Hahahahahaah
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

It felt like my flavor text was written for cyber, not Mikey. The 5 paragraph headache inducing meta was always his thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Your words hurt sometimes nem

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Your words hurt sometimes nem
    Did i do you proud you filthy mexican?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Unhappy View Post
    Did i do you proud you filthy mexican?
    You did, 12%.

7. Default

Aww cyber... you finally got to be me...

How quaint.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    Aww cyber... you finally got to be me...

How quaint.
    I was you for 5 seconds and everyone already had me at the stake with pitchforks and torches you fuck!

(but hey, i almost carried your sorry ass to victory, but SOMEONE had to ruin the day again -.- damnit pass! <3

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

btw. whoever is interested in playing , check the sign up thread later tonight or tomorrow because PASS will be hosting another fun mafia game, while i work on my setup for the game after that!

Pass, how many people do you need? should we get phil and brett and minjae and tom and others joining or what?