Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Pass/What Election Madness

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I will give Trigger the benefit of the doubt and save him over me.

since trigger isn't being too vocal about this wagon.
    I have 1 question to that quote:
    WHY?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    since trigger isn't being too vocal about this wagon.
    I have 1 question to that quote:
    WHY?
    Because fuck you that's why!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Because fuck you that's why!
    im being fucking serious.

If blackmage believed you're a jester, you claim to be Vermin Supreme, who (from googling) doesn't seem like the guy to be taking the rap for someone and trusting in other people ... Vermin DOES scream cult, but even disregarding how unbalanced that would be, just for the sake of argument, I'd see him more as a cult LEADER than a cult FOLLOWER to be protecting someone like Trigger for example,
    and since we started in day 1, the leader should still be a lone wolf, and ergo i'm putting that cult theory aside at the moment as it doesn't fit the bill (no pun intended) at all.
    So dafuq is so special about trigger, or does trigger not matter at all, and it's all about YOUR role in that statement of yours?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Trig does matter. His response to L-1 was sufficient for me to not consider lynching him simply.

5. Default

I think we should consider the political leanings of pass and what in regards to which candidates they would consider town/mafia/third party.

6. Default

Well I'm a shitty republican townie..so.. Also in the running for the gop still for what that matters

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    I think we should consider the political leanings of pass and what in regards to which candidates they would consider town/mafia/third party.
    With this said, how can Blades flavor claim be anything other than 3rd party. There is no way you can affiliate this guy with either a Donkey, or an Elephant. Vermin is definitely outside the box. From a mainstream view, he is a jester. I do not know anything about anyone's political view, I try my best to not discuss that too often.

Vermin is also a in between candidate. Not really on one side, he is neutral. Anarchist do not often choose sides.

http://www.ranker.com/list/alternati.../jacob-shelton

Could he be softing that he and Trig are Neutrals? 4v2v2 pehaps?

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I live in NC, and if available I will vote for #12-"Deez Nuts"!
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

8. Default

Rosie for the sake of Town having as much knowledge as possible I will say I'm not Neutral. My candidate is GOP and was in the last republican debate.

9. Default

unvote

10. Default

vote zambi

Blade will get a pass because some will be unwilling to vote him. It was a good plan, like cyber in the last game.

Trig and rosie get a pass.

Zambi and black are prime suspects. Scumfeel still heavy with zambi.