View Poll Results: Join SPYFALL PRACTIVE #002?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'll join this practice run

8 100.00%
  • No, not interested in this one.

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SPYFALL Game 002 Sign ups

1. Default SPYFALL Game 002 Sign ups

Ok so the first game was a good test run and it gave me a feel of what needed to be changed.

How about this.
    This game, apply the following tweaks:

- THIS violet color for Q@name and THIS cyan color for A@name because it was getting confusing with votes when tallying, and that's how it was meant to be had i not fucked up my original post in the game by mafia habits....

- In this game, the first person to confirm in the thread gets to start off the questioning. This will be treated as a CHAIN questioning. Which means that whoever ANSWERS the question, gets to ask the next one. This is in order to give everyone a chance to get a turn at asking and answering depending on how suspicious someone is being.
    For example, Cyber asks BM, BM asks What, What asks someone else etc. So basically this will avoid having people afk and not participating, and can be used by town to pressure the SPY to ask questions, or to answer them, depending on how suspicious he is. While also giving the spy chances to ask questions to other people to collect info, while people could FOS someone, NOT vote them.

- NOW, BECAUSE of this new ruling, there's technically, and obviously, no more days anymore, because it's going to be one full line of questioning from start to finish, with side discussions.
    So the game will basically end either when a full WEEK is over, or when everyone VOTE END.

The whole issues with the other game is that people wanted to vote during the game instead of during This VOTE END thing will replace ANY and ALL types of voting in the game.
    So basically, unless you guys discuss it during the game, the spy is unable to tell who the townies are voting for, and the game will end when the majority VOTES to end it.

THAT'S when the spy gets his 1 shot hail mary chance, and his ONLY chance to guess the location of the game.So the spy can no longer know beforehand, that he's being voted off, unless you fuckers specifically said it, and he might take the risk in passing on guessing, in favor of someone else getting lynched.

IF the spy guesses right, he wins, otherwise, he loses.
    OTHERWISE, IF THE SPY writes me saying "I'll pass on guessing" , THEN the townies get 24hours to vote a-la-mafia-style with the same
    UNVOTE Y and VOTE Y commands.

This will balance it a bit more so that if the spy is having a hard game, he still gets the chance to guess, but at the same time, the TOWNIES have control of when to end the game and force the spy to guess with ONLY the amount of info he has, rather than to keep on stalling for more info when they feel like they are confirming their doubts.
    This will also solve the issue of "but the spy can chose to never guess unless the lynch is one them", by having the spy unable to know if he's playing town, or if town is playing HIM past the guessing phase.
    This all depends on your level of discretion, as opposed to a sure fact for the spy.

I had a location in mind, but I'm changing it now because it felt too boring. So sign up while i make the roles and flavor!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

I still don't like it. Make it like the actual game where someone can accuse and the game pauses and votes are tallied. You say it doesn't favor the spy, but I feel like you are wrong about that.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

3. Default

the chain thing doesnt work if you want to ask one person multiple questions. Just RNG the people and then thats the order people can ask questions, each gets one, and then at the end decide to vote or not.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

Can you remove your "vote end"?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

5. Default

ok everyone throw me suggestions that you came about from the first game that you wish might be better here so that i can try to see what works best..
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

i'll play.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    ok everyone throw me suggestions that you came about from the first game that you wish might be better here so that i can try to see what works best..
    Have it modded by someone who knows their father.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

8. Default

To keep it close to its truest, and i would think most balanced, form, RNG the order of people, ask questions 1 each in that order. Then lets say you have 24 hours of discussion of whether to vote or not which simply starts another round. Also, get creative with the locations, i looked up some info on the game and military base seems like a standard option, as soon as stars mentioned mortars that kind telegraphed that location.

- - - Updated - - -

Also we are not splitting the atom here, i don't think "practice" is necessary for this game which has very few moving parts. Fuck bolding things, color would irrelevant if the order in which people get to ask questions is established.

- - - Updated - - -

Also,, booze and hookers
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    To keep it close to its truest, and i would think most balanced, form, RNG the order of people, ask questions 1 each in that order. Then lets say you have 24 hours of discussion of whether to vote or not which simply starts another round. Also, get creative with the locations, i looked up some info on the game and military base seems like a standard option, as soon as stars mentioned mortars that kind telegraphed that location.

- - - Updated - - -

Also we are not splitting the atom here, i don't think "practice" is necessary for this game which has very few moving parts. Fuck bolding things, color would irrelevant if the order in which people get to ask questions is established.

- - - Updated - - -

Also,, booze and hookers
    I think the practice is for Cyber.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

10. Default

I thought 2 questions per day would be better. We would have to have some sort of order though, and a time limit.
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.