Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Donner Party 2: Don Harder

1. Default

So....penis?

2. Default

Is not playing, I could invite him I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Really just waiting on one more, gonna get Blackmage in this here.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

I have risen. So how's this shit work?
    your helmet is being shipped.

5. Default

Jesus, I didnt even ask you yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Penis シ View Post
    I have risen. So how's this shit work?
    Penis.

- - - Updated - - -

this is a classic example of mafia flash tutorial.
    This is NOT going to be applied fully here since Nem has a variation game with carnivores (which can coexist WITH mafia).

http://mikeburnfire.deviantart.com/art/Mafia-Roles-72597749
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

You aren't the only old time cock lover Stars.
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

8. Default

That's for a sample of roles. you can find the rest on http://mafiascum.net/

The game is an infinite cycle of DAY/NIGHT, or NIGHT/DAY, depending on which phase the mod choses first.

In day time, it's chatting time. People discuss ideas on who might be the shitfucks trying to get rid of them, more commonly known as Scum, and in this sample game: Carnivores.
    You discuss who is suspected of dodging questions, of lying, of breaking logic, or protecting someone who's done the previous, etc. Basically you're scum hunting as town, witch hunting. And at the end of the day phase, the majority of town must chose the most suspicious player and burn them at the stakes.

During the night phase, the "good people" (townies), do NOT talk. Everyone's quiet and supposed to be sleeping.
    However the mafia/carnivores are still awake at night, and they can plot privately, usually via STEAM or skype etc, and discuss a plan of action to kill off all town, by chosing 1 person per night. So when they are ready, they pm the mod privately to tell him that they want to kill off X person.

Meanwhile, some town roles have ACTIVE abilities as well such as cops who investigate alliances, doctors who protect, vigilantes who fuck shit up (more often than not) etc.
    and they too can pm the mod to activate their night ability and use it on someone etc.
    When ALL night actions have been submitted, the mod announces that day 2 started, or day3, etc : Basically the fucking sun rose.

And then announces if any people died throughout the night, with a little ambiguous scene that gives slight information about what happened, but carefully enough to not break the game by accidentally siding with one of the parties.

And then you just rinse and repeat until mafia/carnivores are equal to , or outnumber the townies, since they'll have free reign over night, and have control of the voting majority then, which basically means that town won't be able to do anything about them anymore. In which case, mafia wins.

OR the game ends when ALL scum are eliminated (mafia/carnivores/serial killers third parties/ other third parties that is NOT a survivor) etc.
    In which case town wins.

That pretty much sums up the concept of this.
    You pay attention to votes, you vote in the correct format, you are NOT ALLOWED TO EDIT ANY POST, AT ALL. Editing a post is grounds to be banned from the game (mod killed)
    The more games you play, the more you'll understand.

This game is a bit on the "custom made" side, in which there are some variations on some rules such as the existence of carnivores. Other games won't have the EXACT ruleset, but we will update you when the time comes.

If you have any questions, ask away.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Cyber, I'm not sure if it was just calling them "carnivore" instead of "cannibal", but I got confused reading that.

Penis: Here's the signup post from the first playthrough. It has more clarification on the rules of the custom bits of this game. http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...e-Donner-Party
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

10. Default

Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/