Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Blade and Zambi's Speed Game #1

1. Default

The OMGUS is real.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

unvote

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Im to impressed on cyber being 75% right for once not to
    You just stay hella far away, and stop agreeing with everything I say -.-
    it's... non-comforting.
    Borderline disturbing, really.

but anyway, those are my points for day 1.
    Man I love night starts vs shitty day starts.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

The second death night one is giving me a not straight forward feel BTW. Are we going to get anything other that OMGUS?
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

5. Default

If someone has an inkling on who we should be going after, please state so...I know potentially outing yourself is bad...but I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Under 24 hours until a lynch is made. (November 10th, 2PM)

If you do not choose someone by this time, a random person will be lynched.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    If someone has an inkling on who we should be going after, please state so...I know potentially outing yourself is bad...but I wouldn't be too worried about it.
    I'm just gonna vote anyone off today, I'll be more forthcoming with crucial info tomorrow

Hey stars? just out of curiosity, and no it's not a clever bait or any of the likes, but what EXACTLY did rosie do or say for you to not warrant jumping on that wagon.
    Again, not pointing a finger, i just need to assess a certain theory in my head that i hope to apply before tomorrow.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Nothing, I just didnt see why Scribble dying would point to a newer player. My gut just went a different direction then yours with similar information, sorry I cant help you more then that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    I'm just gonna vote anyone off today, I'll be more forthcoming with crucial info tomorrow

Hey stars? just out of curiosity, and no it's not a clever bait or any of the likes, but what EXACTLY did rosie do or say for you to not warrant jumping on that wagon.
    Again, not pointing a finger, i just need to assess a certain theory in my head that i hope to apply before tomorrow.
    I sure hope you didn't make yourself a target for no reason. Keep in mind that Scum would know who What targeted, so if you are pgo, baiting the scum kill is a bad play as the cop will likely try to clear you so you can be trusted unless Stars is the other scum. He is the only person here I think is bad enough that would target you. It would be more helpful to know that you are pgo so that we know how What died, the cop/protective roles won't target you, and we have a cleared townie that won't be killed. Right now this just looks like a poorly planned gambit to me to either Survive another 2 days (if we buy it, you live till tomorrow, claim you investigated, then point at someone else) at which point you'd most likely win.

That said, I kinda doubt that you would have been targeted by What, as you are usually pretty easy to Lynch. [/meta]

I'm curious why you thought my post was suspicious though.

Hopefully this post will clear up your suspicions of me.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

10. Default

I have to work until after the deadline. I do not want to be that guy sooo..........

Vote Pass
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.