Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    What is saying there needs to be a decision in 24 hours, which is not true, there only needs to be input.
    No I didn't I said that after 24 hours of being afk there is a mod-kill, I said nothing about needing to have a decision in 24 hours.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    ps: nice unvote before the swap?
    Swap? What swap?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    What is saying there needs to be a decision in 24 hours, which is not true, there only needs to be input.
    Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Whose snappy?

And a bigger problem than that is with a mod-kill after 24 hours of being unresponsive, we could be looking at multiple deaths this first day before a lynch even happens.
    No. no he did not.
    But thanks for voicing your confirmation I guess...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

lol what cyber puts himself at l1 and people dont hammer him? he voted for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Swap? What swap?
    sigh... I mistook blade for you.
    Which was annoying me for a while now because a short, concise and loving vote on me felt out of character for you... This would be a lot easier if i didnt have to fucking alt-tab every other second while at work to avoid getting caught, not particularly happy about that mi-up either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    lol what cyber puts himself at l1 and people dont hammer him? he voted for himself.
    That's the thing with all of you.
    Wagon for days, but no one's got balls to actually be the actual lynching vote on me, because they're affraid of either being under the spotlight if scum, or mistaken for scum if town...
    in other words: all bark. no bite.

In all seriousness, If I had you unvote, and made someone else vote for me, would you be the deciding vote? Even your vote right now has zero basis, so I'd love to see you commit to a lynch.
    so i fucking doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

so yeah, i put myself at -1, to prove a fucking point.

No balls.

I just hope that if actually anyone committed to the lynch, to fucking post a reason why, not the the inevitable "fuck it, I'm lynching because of time restraints, or because we got nothing else better, which doesn't give any information regarding the lynch".
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

I would vote for you again but I cannot

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    That's the thing with all of you.
    Wagon for days, but no one's got balls to actually be the actual lynching vote on me, because they're affraid of either being under the spotlight if scum, or mistaken for scum if town...
    in other words: all bark. no bite.
    Vote Cyber

8. Default

Well shit son.

9. Default

Called the fuck out.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

10. Default

Confirmed. Also, Jesus Christmachrist.

Finally, I'll take a look at this shitfest when I'm getting unloaded in about 2 hours.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain