Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Really? After finding out you were dead wrong about that, you still have the gall to stick with your own warped version of reality? I guess some people you just can't reach. To avoid a situation like last game, and since he has no idea what I'm saying anyway, I'm just going to not reply to any of his posts for the game.

In any case, while Ass's claim is fairly easy to trust, it's another one that survives like scum, and very hard to check. However, Cyber has proven there are voting shenanigans, which adds some credibility to his claim, for now I'll just assume it's not a gambit on Ass's part.

Keeping my vote on Pass for now. It's been his allotted 2 hours, just waiting to see what he says. After that, we have Rosie, Mr. "I haven't been on since Monday", as well as the hammer.
    how does what I said do anything but stop accidental trains from killing me sooner? If there was hard evidence I was scum or what not, I would still die the same. As for Cybers claim I believe him as well. That being said I think we have a either a 9 v 2 game (with most being townies with mods for balance and the remaining 2 being cinderella and the axe dude) or some kind of 7 v 2 v 2 (later being dwarves vs cind and axe, vs witch and mirror maybe?).

- - - Updated - - -

sigh not cind...snow white and the prince..fucking stupid kids cartoons.

2. Default

An unprovoked role claim with 0 pressure, which won't die at night. That's either helpful, or a gambit. You could have just as easily been claimed by mentioning that their are vote modifiers in play as a known hated changes LyLo time. It's all Wine.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

3. Default

It isn't unprovoked. Would you keep that hidden? No. You don't want to be accidentally lynched as a townie any more than i or anyone else would.

- - - Updated - - -

Or to harm the game for that matter

4. Default

Confirmed
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

5. Default

I don't see where you're going with this, Ass. You're arguing WIFOM. The glass in front of me is: I wouldn't claim with no votes. I'd wait till L-2. Because outting it can harm weaken the town. Or if I did feel like making an unprovoked claim, I would have just said "their are vote modifiers in play".

What you didn't wasn't a bad choice, but it wasn't the only choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

6. Default

1- unvote what. just so that stars gets his head out of his ass. even though it was obvious as fuck , but wtvr.

2- Stars you're fucking retarded. Seriously? you get your ass saved every game by just following your partner or just by simply being at the "we have more information than the other team" side of the stick. That's the ONLY reason you've ever lasted in any game.
    Last game I was pitted as a fucking TOWN against all you cannibal fuckers and had absolutely NOTHING to go on. And then zambi screwed the pouch and didn't even help.
    The game BEFORE that, i'm the one that baited both mafia to kill me at night (to be fair, i got lucky that they went full tard. but "I" managed to figure out you were the cop and keep your sorry ass safe from my own hands at night.), and the game BEFORE BEFORE that, I'm the one that baited rosie to slip about lie detector, granted scribble deserved MVP just for the leap of faith and taking the time to look at all the facts from all sides.
    You? what the fuck have you ever done other than FOLLOWING.
    You will follow no matter what, never voice an opinion, just follow, whether it takes you to victory, or whether you're being sheep lead: You. Will. Follow.

And with a game with vote modifiers on, if you follow, you'll fuck us all over.

Your fucking excuse of a vote makes absolutely jack shit worth of fucking sense. And blade should be ashamed to even remotely consider any of it as "makes sense".
    "I'ma vote cyber because that's what we do day 1, i don't even need to fucking provide a reason, just follow for no reason and wait to see what happens."

Do you even know wtf you're even doing? IF you are town, that fucknig EXACT mentality of following a cookie cutter pattern every game gives NO INFORMATION for ANYONE.
    As a matter of fact, that exact behavior and sorry ass excuse of "ima follow the usual cyber lynch" is the PERFECT cover for any scum , whether it's you or someone else, as it provides them a non-canon excuse to pretend they're being active, get a random townie lynched, and then if someone even questions "but why cyber?" or if it ends up backfiring hard, what would they do ??? "OH , YEAH WELL IT WAS CYBER, SORRY, CANT BE BLAMED"....

This shitty ass procedural bullshit that happens at the start of every game always puts me at a fucking disadvantage no matter what i am, and then I end up forced to do thins i'm not particularly happy with just so that you idiots slow down on gobbling the retard pills. And THAT keeps providing scum either a good target, or filter out someone to focus on.

SO AGAIN stars, your entire gameplay is shit, your tactics or lackthereof in these games are SHIT, and if you just keep following without voicing any sort of reasoning that CAN BE USED AS SOURCE OF INFORMATION, then this game will go to shit.

Stop following like a tard, give information to be used by someone else. Like i'm actually hoping you're scum just to give you the benefit of the doubt of slipping up and not being THAT much of a fucking retard with that line of logic you just fucking posted.

2- Pass, same as above home skillet.
    Nemesis even said it, 5 posts, 5 votes on me out of the assumed 7 needed. Not a SINGLE fucking post had ANYTHING to go on.
    Ironically the most "logical" 2 votes on me were nemesis because he's a cunt and What's and that's ONLY to pressure the wagon at the start.
    Stars, zambi, blade (he'd vote again if he could), etc WOULD HAVE CAUSED A LYNCH WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO FUCKING INFORMATION.

IF I did not use my +1 vote ability to CONTROL the vote, i'd be dead, and what would that have given town when I die and it reads VT loved?
    MMM? What fucking information would you be able to use the next day to begin with.
    It would have provided ZERO fucknig information because everyone, and anyone, could have just used the "meh it was cyber, i didnt have a legit reason , it's meta" excuse and you'd be down a few deaths from lynch and night, and info-less.

*insert charlie's chocolate factory theme *So tell me again, how and why you'd have double-tapped me if you got the chance to lynch me? You know, tell me again how you'd have rathered lynching the ONE WAGON with absolutely jack shit of information, instead of starting 2-3 like you say?
    Your post was hypocrite or dumb, or both.
    Eitherway, I couldn't care less if you were pretending to show up late or not, it's wine right now, but your argument is stupid because my "gambit" and "misplay" that you say GAVE information, information that :me, and ass are MOST LIKELY not scum. And that you have blackmage that didnt even come close to a long wagon and instead voted you, instead of pushing the one and only wagon.

PS: not raging, just pointing out the crappy logic behind stars and you.

- - - Updated - - -

3- pass*
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Wow fucking active day. Anyways, as dumb as Cyber's plan was, it all makes sense. But I think that the quick hammer from Zambi was because Cyber said we wouldn't do it. If I had been on I would have hammered him as well.

I do not like talking very much though so I will be over here.
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Wow fucking active day. Anyways, as dumb as Cyber's plan was, it all makes sense. But I think that the quick hammer from Zambi was because Cyber said we wouldn't do it. If I had been on I would have hammered him as well.

I do not like talking very much though so I will be over here.
    Cyber, THIS is why your plan was shit. The better thing to do would be to wait until someone fucking hammers, than claim your role modifier because then that hammer would have been scummy as fuck. Instead, you have basically claimed and played your hand completely wrong. Unless you have an ability that is pro town, you are basically just a shitty VT.

The thing that really got me though was your shitty ass meta directed at me. It wasn't even meta because it was so absurdly wrong. Do you not remember me not confirming for like 3 days in your last spy fall game?
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

9. Default

Ok screw it, we are playing Snow White. That means there are 7 dwarves, snow white herself, the prince, a evil queen, and maybe an apple? Either way we need to claim our roles. I assume the dwarves are town, may not be true, but hard for me to think that I would get stabbed in the back by my brother.

I am Bashful a VT. If anyone double claims a roll, we kill 1 then if we are wrong kill the other.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Ok screw it, we are playing Snow White. That means there are 7 dwarves, snow white herself, the prince, a evil queen, and maybe an apple? Either way we need to claim our roles. I assume the dwarves are town, may not be true, but hard for me to think that I would get stabbed in the back by my brother.

I am Bashful a VT. If anyone double claims a roll, we kill 1 then if we are wrong kill the other.

depending on the lore that scribble uses, there's also "The hunter" that is a wildcard, whether or not he truly attempted to kill snow white or not.
    But my money would be on the "Mirror" as a more influential evil entity...

Pass, you are right about the part where you usually advocate 3 wagons.
    My post about you possibly lynching me is both influenced by the fact that I was actually at L-1 then, and you might see my gambit as scummy (could have just waited for it to happen, i didn't mean to antagonize zambi or the likes, I was directly replying to stars's stupid ass comment that HEY LOOK CYBER IS L-1 WHY ISNT HE HAMMERED YET, when he could have taken out his vote to see who will re-force it back.)
    My rash comment was more towards rash, but baiting a fake lynch on me did cross my mind, so i just went with it.

Bottom line is, you know all your facts now, who are your wagons, I'm starting to get quite curious about it.

My gambit's not ideal as I started all the original planning while alt tabbing at work (i mentioned this ...) but that's what I could work with, so deal with the past, and show me what you would do now to proceed.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...